Remove Business Remove Community Remove Knowing Doing Gap Remove Learning Company

2009 Predictions How Did I Do?

Tony Karrer

In fact, I’ll be doing a virtual presentation around it as well. 1 - "Self-Directed Learning" Increases Due to economic pressures, companies are going to reduce training budgets to a point where it doesn't make sense to create content on marginal topics.

Learning You Can Take to the Bank

CLO Magazine

Although learning is proven to contribute to business success, slashed budgets have put many organizations’ learning efforts on the chopping block, opening the door for blending learning. More than two-thirds of those surveyed by PricewaterhouseCoopers in its third global study on project management stated that project management training contributed to business performance. To do so, organizations have to answer the what, how and when of training.

9 Top eLearning Trends of 2017 from 49 Experts

eLearningArt

Where do you even start? Download additional analysis and all the commentary in the free 2017 eLearning Learning Trends eBook. Microlearning is less about short attention spans than it is making sure that every minute in learning is productive and useful. Learn more about Joe.

Expert 110

50 suggestions for implementing 70-20-10

Jay Cross

People learn their jobs by doing their jobs. These posts offer guidance to managers who want to make learning from experience and conversation more effective. Convergence of work and learning. The world of business is undergoing a phase change.

Forum 98

How to Design Programs Around Outcomes, Unlock Flipped Classrooms, and More with Course Launcher Ellen Martin

LifterLMS

There are three major types of courses: learn a process, change a behavior, and a resource course. Community builder. It is rare to find someone who can do all five of the jobs above. To learn more about Ellen Martin be sure to head to CourseLauncherHQ.com. What do I do?