Remove Business Remove Community Remove Social Bookmarking Remove Tagging
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!)

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « "New JKO Portal to Offer Joint Online Training" (Defense Link News) | Main | The Digg Story and why it fascinates me. » May 02, 2007 Map of Online Communities (xkcd Rox!) Clay Shirky My latest additions to del.icio.us

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Generational Change in the U.S. Military (strategy+business)

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « The Kindle: Tom Crawford Executes a Perfect Double Rebuttal with a Twist | Main | Huh? Military (strategy+business) ( strategy +business link ) I think this article is nice treatment of the generational shift as it may play out in the U.S.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

2009 Technology Trends That Impact Online Learning

The eLearning Coach

Also, Open Source software often has a large and supportive community. Social Media. Social media technologies are exploding, providing an array of offerings for learning online. Share this on del.icio.us. Tags: BUSINESS RECENT ARTICLES. Access to the source code makes the programs customizable. Tweet This!

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): A Couple of Lists of Sites to Start the Day.

Mark Oehlert

| Main | The Social Graph.shaping up to be the hot summer song of 08 » March 03, 2008 A Couple of Lists of Sites to Start the Day. Hmmm.maybe not a bad idea.CSC (Chief Social Computing Officer), CSN (Chief Social Networking Officer), CW2 (Chief Web 2.0 Clay Shirky My latest additions to del.icio.us

Site 32
article thumbnail

Web 2.0 Applications in Learning

Tony Karrer

Question 1 - What are the most likely ways / places your organization might or does use Blogs, Wikis, Social Bookmarking, Social Networking or Collaboration Tools? DogEar – Social Bookmarking BluePages - employee-controlled profiles of 400,000 employees Daily online newsletter called w3. Choose the top 3-5.

Wiki 105
article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): "Intel Launches social media experience Open Port" (PodTech)

Mark Oehlert

"Open Port is Intels first publiconline community targeted at the IT tech enthusiast audience; its acentral destination for Social Media." Intelsays it has positioned itself to communicate directly with the users ofits technology, especially the IT administrators and professionals whowatch over networks and fleets of PCs.

article thumbnail

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): So its not exactly, if you build it they will come?

Mark Oehlert

Anybody ever try to manage an online community and wonder why it seemed so hard? Great post on BGN linking to some pointers on building social web apps - translatable into building communities). July 02, 2007 in Collaboration | Permalink Technorati Tags : social , web 2.0 stuff Here are some of my main del.icio.us