Remove Change Remove Community Remove Lectora Remove Social
article thumbnail

Lectora User Conference (#LUC2014) Recap

eLearning Brothers

I recently attended the Lectora User’s Conference held in Los Angeles and it was one of the most unique and intimate experiences I’ve had. I had a sense of belonging to a tight-knit group as we danced with Lectora users from all over the world. Then we take a picture of you and put you in our family scrapbook (social media).

Lectora 107
article thumbnail

10 Best eLearning Development Companies

ProProfs

You can witness their innovative ideas and practical solutions on eLearning in publications, social media, and online communities. With over 1,300 projects and a community of more than 140 creative minds, AllenComm is one of the top eLearning companies. Social tools. Award-Winning Products & Services. Authoring tool.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Creating an eLearning Portfolio Using Your Community Content

Trivantis

One of my favorite (and lesser-known) features on the Trivantis® Community is the ability to share Lectora® courses. As a diehard developer turned Community Manager, I still get the itch to play around in Lectora, so I love it when I have an excuse to create something new. Be sure to select save to keep your changes.

article thumbnail

Snagit Tips for Lectora e-Learning Software

Trivantis

Lectora Online - USA. Lectora Online - EU. Community Forum. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online. by Lectora. Lectora Express - The Easy LMS. Lectora Talent Management. Lectora Mobile. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online.

SnagIt 72
article thumbnail

ERIC SCHUERMANN – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

Its product suite includes Lectora – the world’s leading e-Learning software used by over 60% of the Global 2000 companies. How do you look at the interesting shifts happening in learning paradigms (such as social learning, flipped classroom, Bring-Your-Own-Device, etc.) Lectora® Inspire is a great example. THE INTERVIEW: 1.

article thumbnail

Easily Modify, Edit & Share with Lectora 1.6 Collaboration Features

Trivantis

Lectora Online - USA. Lectora Online - EU. Community Forum. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online. by Lectora. Lectora Express - The Easy LMS. Lectora Talent Management. Lectora Mobile. Lectora Inspire. Lectora Publisher. Lectora Online.

Lectora 47
article thumbnail

Spotlight on Lectora User Conference Opener Jeremy Gutsche

Trivantis

Lectora 40