Remove Cloud Computing Remove Community Remove Network Remove Version
article thumbnail

4 Key Emerging Trends in LMS

Upside Learning

Cloud Based LMS. Cloud computing is emerging as an inexpensive, quick and efficient way of delivering training through LMS. The PLE that would know learners’ interests and gaps in knowledge and skills and proactively suggest new information, courses, social communities and network for consideration. (I

LMS 270
article thumbnail

ERIC SCHUERMANN – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

It’s an extremely powerful authoring tool with a lot of robust features, but we also made it quite easy to use with Version 11’s completely redesigned user interface. You can also use Lectora Version 11.3 Learnnovators: Where do you see Lectora in the cloud computing scenario? What are the advantages of the cloud model?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Django deployment using Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)

Appsembler

PaaS offers a cloud-computing model that provides developers with a scaffolded environment to build, deploy, and manage applications without the complexities of handling the underlying infrastructure. Its global network ensures high availability and performance across the globe.

article thumbnail

Top 10 eLearning Predictions for 2010

Tony Karrer

The example they cite sounds like actually hacking – but I believe that we are going to see more and more employees taking initiative to end run the barriers in order to leverage networks, communities, and tools that extend beyond the boundaries of the organization. Lots of managers will choose to look the other way. A lot like Jack.

article thumbnail

Top 9 e-Learning Predictions for 2014

Learnnovators

Cloud Computing. Social networking systems integrating more gamification elements as part of their functions. In 2013, we saw many tools coming up with newer versions to adapt quickly to the emerging technologies and the changing demands of the learning community. Mobile Learning. Programming Languages (HTML 5).

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools.

article thumbnail

TOP 9 E-LEARNING PREDICTIONS FOR 2014

Learnnovators

Cloud Computing. Social networking systems integrating more gamification elements as part of their functions. In 2013, we saw many tools coming up with newer versions to adapt quickly to the emerging technologies and the changing demands of the learning community. Mobile Learning. Programming Languages (HTML 5).