Remove Communities of Practice Remove Community Remove Enterprise 2.0 Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Exploring Social Learning and Smarter Working (eLearning Guild Webinar) #inttime

Learning Visions

Enterprise 2.0 The role of L&D is to communicate and connect those who are doing the work (at the top of the pyramid) and management whose job is to support them. Companies are outsourcing their course development so internal L&D can focus on communicating and connecting. Moderate social communities.

article thumbnail

27 Books for L&D Folks.

ID Reflections

5 Workplace Learning/Training Social Media for Trainers Jane Bozarth. 6 Knowledge Management Cultivating Communities of Practice Etienne Wegner, et al. 10 Design/Communication/Business/Presentation The Back of the Napkin Dan Roam. 11 Communication/Presentation/Business Made to Stick Dan and Chip Heath.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Success Formula for Discussion Forums in Financial Services

Tony Karrer

I also checked out Nancy White’s Communities and Networks site under Discussion Forums , Case Studies of Discussion Forums , and Community Building and Discussion Forums. I found a lot of great stuff.

Forum 115
article thumbnail

Business applications of Twitter

E-Learning Provocateur

The latest warm & fuzzy activity undertaken by its staff for the community. For example, I use Twitter as an international community of practice. Tags: Twitter informal learning social media social networking enterprise 2.0 What could your company tweet about? Personal applications.

Twitter 198
article thumbnail

Interesting Information via eLearning Learning

Tony Karrer

We've implemented a few features in the eLearning Learning Community. As an example, I can see that eLearning 2.0 As an example, I can see that eLearning 2.0 Below are some of the bloggers who are participating in the community and when you click on the link, it will show you the community page with them selected.

article thumbnail

Most awesome revelations in Working Smarter Daily for June 2011

Jay Cross

7 objections to social media in learning (and answers) - Donald Clark Plan B , June 11, 2011. Connecting with Communities of Practice - Harold Jarche , June 2, 2011. Social media & learning – note taking on steroids - Donald Clark Plan B , June 20, 2011. Enterprise 2.0

article thumbnail

Posts that Influenced Me in 2009

ID Reflections

Defining Knowledge Management and Enterprise 2.0 – Sharing Your Story (Luis Suarez) What did I learn: How KM turns information into decision making tools and what KM actually means. In this Conceptual Age, the greatest need is for creativity, innovation, the ability to see the pattern over the pieces--all the right-brain activities.