Remove Communities of Practice Remove Community Remove Forum Remove Social Learning
article thumbnail

Effective Community Management: Best Practices for Success

learnWorlds

Ever felt like online learning could use a bit moreā€¦ magic? Well, this is where community management swoops in as the game-changer. It’s not just about courses and textbooks anymore-it’s about creating spaces where people can learn, connect, and be inspired. That’s a solid win for teamwork and collaboration!

article thumbnail

Maximizing Your Learning Experience with Social Learning Apps

Instancy

Introduction Social learning has become an increasingly important aspect of modern education. It provides opportunities for learners to connect and collaborate, share knowledge, and learn from each other. In this digital age, many social learning apps are available to help learners maximize their learning experience.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Setting the tone for your online learning community

Logicearth

In a recent article for this very blog, I wrote about the importance of cohort-based learning as a way to motivate and empower learners. Cohort-based learning programs usually combine instructor-led live sessions and learning resources, with a significant focus on social learning.

article thumbnail

10 free social learning platforms

Ed App

Along with the rise of online social networking, the ability to transfer social learning into an online format has also become a more seamless process. In this article, we will take a look at ten different social learning platforms that are free for teachers and learners. What is social learning?

article thumbnail

Setting the tone for your online learning community

Logicearth

In a recent article for this very blog, I wrote about the importance of cohort-based learning as a way to motivate and empower learners. Cohort-based learning programs usually combine instructor-led live sessions and learning resources, with a significant focus on social learning.

article thumbnail

Social Learning: An Ongoing Experiment

CLO Magazine

Psychologist Albert Banduraā€™s social learning theory suggests that people learn from one another through observation, imitation and modeling. Among the most adopted technologies are secure instant messaging, discussion forums, video channels, online shared work spaces and internal blogs.

article thumbnail

Success Formula for Discussion Forums in Financial Services

Tony Karrer

I received a question this week related to Discussion Forums for Knowledge Sharing at Capital City Bank : I successfully launched a discussion forum for a small group of lending assistants within my bank. That forum is still up and running. Of course, thereā€™s no easy answers here, but lots we can discuss and learn around this.

Forum 115