article thumbnail

The Best eLearning Websites to Bookmark

LearnUpon

Articulate E-Learning Heroes Community. Resource Type: eLearning Community. A superb community for course creators. Resource Type: eLearning Community. Resource Type: eLearning Company Blog. Camtasia’s blog has straightforward tips that really help. Resource Type: eLearning Professionals’ Blog.

Website 84
article thumbnail

Analysts and Blogging

Janet Clarey

I write an analyst blog and contribute to a group blog for my employer, Brandon Hall Research. The blogs are on the company’s URL. I also have this blog on my own URL here. Read my analyst blog and you’ll know I am curious, innovative, and ambitious. I disagree with that part.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Blog scraping at HCI? How would you have handled this?

Janet Clarey

(*I have a Google alert set up for my name and for links to various sites I write for so I can make sure I’m able to comment or <more likely> defend myself. Anyway… I followed the link from the alert to HCI and noticed several blog posts (in their entirety) from this very blog. This is copyright infringement.

article thumbnail

The Ultimate eLearning Resources Guide (2020 Update)

LearnUpon

Company Blogs. The Degreed at Work blog is jam-packed with the latest insights, research, trends, and events. Elucidat is a great authoring tool with an equally awesome blog. LearnUpon Blog. We couldn’t make a list of blogs without including our own. Industry Blogs. eLearning Professionals’ Blogs.

article thumbnail

The Ultimate eLearning Resources Guide

LearnUpon

Recommended: How To Plan, Design and Write Tests. eLearning Professionals’ Blogs. Cathy Moore’s blog aims to do just that. Topics include ‘How to really involve learners’ and ‘How to get everyone to write like Ernest Hemingway’ featuring examples of these tips in action so they’re super easy for you to implement.