article thumbnail

Learning Solutions 2022 - Conference Summary #LSCon

Learning Visions

We dipped our toes back into the world of in-person conference activities. My last large conference was Dev Learn in Vegas in October 2019. Back in the Olden Times, I used to live blog every conference session I attended. You have a whole community of people who are figuring it out as they go along too!

Summary 189
article thumbnail

The Accidental (Mobile) Instructional Designer #mlearncon

Learning Visions

A really great conference with an engaged community of practitioners actively solving problems and seeking out ideas and insights. This week, it''s been mLearnCon in sunny San Diego! I led a session on Thursday, riffing a bit off my new book. So many of us working in this field found ourselves here seemingly by accident.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Learning & Development Conferences in 2023

Limestone Learning

With that, here’s a preview of what to expect in conferences for 2023. February 7–9, 2023: ATD TechKnowledge Conference , New Orleans, LA Technology waits for no one. Join the conference for three immersive days of discovering the newest learning technologies, the hottest industry trends, and the most innovative approaches to L&D.

article thumbnail

Conferences are Cancelled: Making L&D Community Connections in Lockdown

Litmos

The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we work and learn, but it’s also changed another fundamental thing about the L&D community: how we connect. By this point in a normal year, there would have been several major L&D conferences. What do conferences look like during a pandemic? We’re halfway through 2020.

article thumbnail

Learning & Development Conferences in 2022

Limestone Learning

By now we’re all pros at working from home — and so are most of the conference organizers we follow with this blog. There’s a sense of optimism on all the conference websites, which is just what we need for 2022! There’s a sense of optimism on all the conference websites, which is just what we need for 2022!

article thumbnail

My Top 10 Tools for Learning 2021

Experiencing eLearning

Plus, it’s free and open source, with an active developer community working to extend its functionality and user communities for support. As I regularly speak at conferences and online events, I also use PowerPoint to create slides for those sessions. Affinity Designer. Work and self-development.

Diigo 565
article thumbnail

My Top 10 Tools for Learning 2022

Experiencing eLearning

Plus, it’s free and open source, with an active developer community working to extend its functionality and user communities for support. As I regularly speak at conferences and online events, I also use PowerPoint to create slides for those sessions. In addition to the live conversations with the ONILP, we have a Slack chat.

Tools 415