article thumbnail

Learning Management Systems that kick ass: Cornerstone OnDemand

Janet Clarey

First up is Cornerstone OnDemand. I met Charles Coy, Director, Product Marketing, at our 2008 Innovations in Learning Conference (Cornerstone OnDemand was a sponsor). Clearly, Cornerstone OnDemand ‘gets it.’ Q: What social media tools is Cornerstone OnDemand incorporating into their LMS?

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 10 eLearning Predictions 2011 #LCBQ

Tony Karrer

Situated learning (learning within context in a community of practice) grows thanks to augmented mobile reality. social scorecard and social media karma. And I'm not quite sure if gamification is what I want to talk about or more about automated curation and the socialization and personalization of content.

article thumbnail

LMSs that kick ass: ElementK’s KnowledgeHub

Janet Clarey

Platform Prod Management & Marketing, Element K about their social media capabilities. Here’s what she had to say: Q: What social media tools is Element K incorporating into their LMS? Q: What drove your decision to incorporate social media tools into your LMS? They announced this in October, 2008.

article thumbnail

Learning Goes Social

CLO Magazine

“[What] people have used both in their personal and professional lives is bleeding into a learning overtone or context — like using discussion forums, groups or communities of interest,” said Jason Corsello, vice president of corporate development and strategy for Cornerstone OnDemand, a talent management software company.

article thumbnail

LMSs that kick ass: Mzinga

Janet Clarey

This is the seventh featured system in my Friday series highlighting LMSs that are doing innovative, kick-ass things with social media. I spoke with Dave via email about what Mzinga is doing with social media. Q: What social media tools is Mzinga incorporating into their LMS?

Mzinga 68
article thumbnail

LMSs that kick ass - OutStart

Janet Clarey

By way of background, Jeff told me that OutStart has two flavors: Participate, their general social software solution and TrainingEdge.com, their SaaS solution which includes LMS, collaborative authoring, and social media specifically configured to support learning. Communities, blogs, and wikis are just the start.