article thumbnail

Vegas and The Learning Conference Scene

eLearning 24-7

This past week, Cornerstone Convergence (more on what I saw, screens, etc.) A surreal experience awaits anyone who comes to Vegas for a convention, especially those in the learning and training communities. Overall, I love where Cornerstone is going with learning. A speed that costs over 30 bucks a day. Another hotel.

article thumbnail

Trust--The Cornerstone of Collaboration

ID Reflections

I believe communication is the basis, cornerstone of building trust. But then, what makes for good communication? Unless, to use the garden analogy from 5 Tips for Knowledge Gardeners: How to Grow a Collaborative Learning Community the garden is prepared lovingly and carefully, flowers won't bloom even when the season arrives.

Trust 135
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 20 Best Corporate Learning Management Systems in 2023

learnWorlds

Artificial Intelligence & Automations Artificial Intelligence can help you build content faster and, in some cases, take care of admin tasks like content tagging. Automations, which may or may not be powered by AI, take care of administrative tasks and communications. per user/mo for up to 50 users, billed annually.

LMS 52
article thumbnail

The 20 Best Corporate Learning Management Systems in 2023

learnWorlds

Artificial Intelligence & Automations Artificial Intelligence can help you build content faster and, in some cases, take care of admin tasks like content tagging. Automations, which may or may not be powered by AI, take care of administrative tasks and communications. per user/mo for up to 50 users, billed annually.

LMS 52
article thumbnail

LXP Buying? It isn’t so crystal clear.

eLearning 24-7

Ok, you can remove LMS with LXP built-in unless it is for example, Cornerstone LMS with EdCast. I will again re-state this is just for those seeking an LXP – because a lot of learning systems – different types, including LMS and LP, offer content curation, and ditto tied to job roles by TAGS (metadata).

Metrics 89
article thumbnail

Learning Management Systems that kick ass: Cornerstone OnDemand

Janet Clarey

First up is Cornerstone OnDemand. I met Charles Coy, Director, Product Marketing, at our 2008 Innovations in Learning Conference (Cornerstone OnDemand was a sponsor). Clearly, Cornerstone OnDemand ‘gets it.’ Q: What social media tools is Cornerstone OnDemand incorporating into their LMS?

article thumbnail

Going to LTUK2022? My Guide on Which vendors to check out

eLearning 24-7

It’s May 2022, which means the kickoff for the L&D and Training community to attend the biggest trade shows/expos in the industry. Under Tags. My gut says they received the tags from the vendors themselves, which if so, tells me that whomever oversees marketing, needs a crash course in marketing their system.

vendor 102