article thumbnail

Addressing On-Demand Learning and Performance Needs #LCBQ | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The questions prompt quite a lively and interesting discussion among online community members. In a recent post What Makes a Successful Community Manager? I think the community manager can also support and facilitate on-demand learning and performance and will be pivotal in it’s success.

article thumbnail

The Lonely eLearner: Creating Social Learning Anchors | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The gist of it was that even though we have an enormous amount of tools available to enable social learning across far reaching boundaries, the self-study type of eLearning seen in so many workplaces today can potentially cut learners off from any type of social interaction during the course of the learning.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Embracing Innovation in Learning | Social Learning Blog

Dashe & Thomson

We are moving, albeit in fits and starts, from traditional learning environments, where curriculum are essentially assigned to learners, to more collaborative and innovative environments where learners can self-direct their learning and participate in communities of passion. Of course, when I saw this question, I had to try to answer it.

article thumbnail

10 eLearning Trends That Will Go Big in 2023

learnWorlds

The future looks very bright for eLearning. In fact, the eLearning market is predicted to grow by upwards of 200% between 2020 and 2025, with a high peak already happening during the Covid-19 pandemic. This will not come as a surprise, as the industry has already begun making moves that will help their businesses succeed. 9 AR and VR.

article thumbnail

Saying Good-bye to The eLearning Guild (but not leaving the Guild family)

Corporate eLearning Strategies and Development

On August 27th I begin the next chapter of my eLearning career. I am leaving the Training and Development industry's most important professional association, The eLearning Guild , to be part of a startup in the data center industry. I will be the Director of Product Training for IO Data Centers. Okay, stop laughing.

article thumbnail

The 20 Best Corporate Learning Management Systems in 2023

learnWorlds

The need to deliver corporate training is growing as fast as the workplace is changing. And what better way to deploy training than a corporate Learning Management System(LMS) ? Reporting & Analytics Corporate training is usually deployed on a large scale. By 2027, this number is expected to double.”

LMS 52
article thumbnail

The 20 Best Corporate Learning Management Systems in 2023

learnWorlds

The need to deliver corporate training is growing as fast as the workplace is changing. And what better way to deploy training than a corporate Learning Management System(LMS) ? Reporting & Analytics Corporate training is usually deployed on a large scale. By 2027, this number is expected to double.”

LMS 52