article thumbnail

Moments That Defined 2023 for Upside Learning

Upside Learning

Campaigns that the L&D Community Loved and Appreciated Deeper Learning Campaign The year kicked off with our enriching campaign on Deeper Learning. It was complemented by a compelling eBook titled Designing for Deeper Learning: Understand what it takes to Design and Develop Deeper Learning.

article thumbnail

4 Phrases to Describe DevLearn 2016

Web Courseworks

I’ve been attending eLearning Guild conferences since the community of practice’s inception around 2008. A few images below from the session: The 2016 DevLearn exhibit floor can be summarized in four phrases: Virtual reality for learning has arrived. The eLearning Guild published a short eBook on virtual realities (VR) in 2016.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Is xAPI Being Used in the eLearning Community?

Web Courseworks

Here at Web Courseworks, our blog team is beginning to explore the use of xAPI in the eLearning community. SCORM has been a foundational component of the eLearning community since its inception in 2000. The post How Is xAPI Being Used in the eLearning Community? appeared first on Web Courseworks.

xapi 100
article thumbnail

3 Reasons You Should Attend the Articulate User Conference

Rapid eLearning

It’s on October 25, 2022 and co-located with Devlearn. I’m also excited because there are a number of new speakers and people you’ll recognize from the community. People who frequently share examples of what they build and offer help in the e-learning community. Community is where it’s at.

article thumbnail

What’s Your E-Learning Success Story?

Rapid eLearning

Last week I was at Devlearn, one of my favorite events of the year. What I enjoy the most about Devlearn is DemoFest , where people show off real e-learning projects. Not everyone gets to go to Devlearn and share their courses. October 26-27 : Devlearn. Check out these articles and free resources in the community.

article thumbnail

Here’s Why People Complain About E-Learning & How to Fix It

Rapid eLearning

Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro Upcoming Events. It’s not too late to sign up and you don’t need to attend the entire Devlearn event, if all you want to do is attend the Articulate User Conference. October 26-27 : Devlearn. Free E-Learning Resources.

DevLearn 110
article thumbnail

25 Free Illustrated Characters

Rapid eLearning

October 25-27 (Las Vegas) : Devlearn. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. Lots of really good sessions to improve your course design skills and learn some cool tips using Articulate 360. Come visit the booth and see what's new. Free E-Learning Resources Want to learn more?

Free 81