article thumbnail

DevLearn DDX 2020: Week 2 Recap

Experiencing eLearning

DevLearn was different this year. It was fully online, called the “DevLearn Digital Experience” (DDX). The sessions were valuable, and there was a sense of energy and community that doesn’t often happen in online events. Easily Add Interactivity and xAPI Tracking on Video by Jeff Batt.

DevLearn 309
article thumbnail

Level up your learning ecosystem at DevLearn 2022

Rustici Software

DevLearn 2022 will be here before we know it, and I’m especially excited as it will be my first year going! xAPI User Conference. On Tuesday, October 25th, we’ll be speaking at the new xAPI User Conference co-located at DevLearn, which will showcase the best and latest innovations powered by xAPI.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Is xAPI Being Used in the eLearning Community?

Web Courseworks

Here at Web Courseworks, our blog team is beginning to explore the use of xAPI in the eLearning community. Today we begin with a brief introduction to xAPI and ways for you to learn more about xAPI. SCORM has been a foundational component of the eLearning community since its inception in 2000.

xapi 100
article thumbnail

xAPI Medical Case Studies

Web Courseworks

I attended the xAPI Camp in Chicago on Friday, September 16, 2016 to learn about use cases in the medical community for xAPI. I was particularly interested because my company, Web Courseworks, will be speaking with the American College of Chest Physicians on November 15 th at DevLearn. Jessie Chuang , from Austin, Texas.

article thumbnail

4 Phrases to Describe DevLearn 2016

Web Courseworks

I’ve been attending eLearning Guild conferences since the community of practice’s inception around 2008. A few images below from the session: The 2016 DevLearn exhibit floor can be summarized in four phrases: Virtual reality for learning has arrived. xAPI gaining more traction. The moodle LMS tipping point.

article thumbnail

Thoughts on DevLearn 2015

Web Courseworks

Over 2,800 eLearning professionals attended DevLearn 2015 Conference and Expo, held in Las Vegas, Nevada, from September 30 th to October 2 nd. The theme of DevLearn this year was Innovation in the Making, focusing on blended learning courses, hands-on tutorials, xAPI (Tin Can), and Hyperdrive. Final thoughts.

DevLearn 100
article thumbnail

Learning Reflections (part one) – The Ups and Downs of DevLearn: Holly MacDonald

Learning Rebels

I’m happy to announce there are a few Rebels who are wanting to do the same for DevLearn. Having returned from my first ever DevLearn, it seemed appropriate to capture some rambling reflections and share them. This also happened in the expo, where community managers already knew you and greeted you like old friends.

DevLearn 213