article thumbnail

TOPYX LMS is a Member of the IMS Global Learning Consortium

TOPYX LMS

Did you know that being a member of the IMS Global Learning Consortium distinguishes a learning management system (LMS)? If an LMS is affiliated with the IMS Global Learning Consortium, it is a quality eLearning system that was designed with the highest standards of performance in mind. What is the IMS Global Learning Consortium?

IM 0
article thumbnail

Top 10 E-Learning Platforms for Effective Development

Hurix Digital

It also offers a range of features and tools that can help users market and sell their products more effectively. Some of its basic features are quizzes, assessments, and community forums. Some of its highly appreciated advantages are that it comes with a mobile app and is also compatible with LTI, SCORM, IMS, and more.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Open Office, Work Culture, and Productivity

The Performance Improvement Blog

Even though there is a trend toward open-space workplaces, views about the effectiveness of this design vary widely. But the business community insists this is good for me. Instead of IM''ing each other, we''re talking in person. Who''s Right?” We made that decision together, and the feedback from team members has been positive.

Open 199
article thumbnail

Twitter as Social Learning: Seven Ways to Facilitate the Exchange.

Dashe & Thomson

Well if that’s the case, I expect to see TweetDeck start to make some noise in the business community. Sure, these are great tools, but how do we utilize them effectively to change how people learn in the workplace or at school? The best way to profit from ideation is to create accessories or add-ons to popular items.

article thumbnail

Reminiscing over 2018 as we step into 2019

Rustici Software

As many people know well, GDPR went into effect early in 2018. While we’ve worked with the IMS group for many years, 2018 was the year we added support for LTI as an exportable content type for our Rustici Dispatch and Content Controller products. But for the first time in a very long time, we exhibited at DevLearn. Our products.

IM 57
article thumbnail

Open Source Authoring Tools for e-Learning

eFront

Because I could use them as I wish, for whatever I wish, without long-term commitments and with the extra bonus of a community of professionals that use, extend and support them. Resources authored in eXe can be exported in IMS Content Package, SCORM 1.2, or IMS Common Cartridge formats or as simple self-contained web pages.

article thumbnail

Workplace well-being ideas: 23 companies share their mental health initiatives

TalentLMS

Employee burnout, low morale, work-life (im)balance. We knew that sharing tips on how to effectively work from home or sending reminders to go for a walk and take some fresh air, wouldn’t cut it. ”. “ Our Real Talk event series encourages authentic discussions on issues that are important to various communities.

Ideas 98