article thumbnail

Performance - Collaboration - Social Network Analysis - eLearning Hot List

Tony Karrer

World Part 2 - Social Enterprise Blog , June 6, 2009 Should you Care about Google Wave? yes, they went there - WISE Pedagogy , June 1, 2009 Time Spent - The Learning Circuits Blog , June 1, 2009 Top Other Items The following are the top other items based on social signals. Browse eLearning Content

article thumbnail

Using Social Network Analysis in Social Business Design

Skilful Minds

Overall, as the post's subject indicates, my interest is in showing how social network analysis, applied to the ecosystems of organizations, can assist us in applying social business design in a manner that avoids the fallacy of open/closed business cultures.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Best Online Course Social Media: Paid & Free

Think Orion

Key Components of Effective Online Social Media Marketing Courses A well-designed social media marketing course requires careful consideration to ensure clarity, engagement, and success. While online courses can be highly personalized, a few key components make an online social media marketing course successful.

article thumbnail

How to evaluate social and informal learning

Jay Cross

We already know many ways to make networks more effective. For example, take one aspect of a purposeful enterprise network, profiling. Profiles enable members of the community to search for answers to questions, to expertise, and to the wisdom of experience. Network analysis. Evaluating the workscape.

article thumbnail

LearnTrends - Sound - Best of eLearning Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

Using Social Network Analysis in Social Business Design - Skilful Minds , September 23, 2009. How to achieve smooth visual effects in videos created using Camtasia? - Networked community management , September 23, 2009. Video: Pay Attention - Dont Waste Your Time , September 21, 2009.

article thumbnail

Communities and Networks Connection

Tony Karrer

This is a great week for content communities. And there's a very interesting effect and a realization (aha moment) I've had about all of this that I describe near the bottom. Yesterday, I was able to announce that I've been working with Judy Brown to launch the Mobile Learning Content Community.

Network 100
article thumbnail

Co-creation

Jay Cross

Better still, new conceptualizations, metaphors, and stories co-created with learners could make the journey more effective and enjoyable for those who come later.&#. The “Community&# topic turned out to cover many potential topics: collaboration. social software apps. Communities of Practice. Co-creation.