article thumbnail

Customer Competencies, Co-Creation, and Brand Communities

Skilful Minds

Word of mouth communities and networks using social software are increasingly spread over regional, national, and international borders, making them much more important to those who market branded products and services, online and off. empathy empathy with customers engagement Innovation.

article thumbnail

The architecture of learning

Learning with e's

This facet was explained very clearly in Michael Wesch's excellent video Web 2.0. Social tagging for example, is becomes increasingly stronger as people populate it with content and links. was about pushed content, and a 'sticky internet' where users could change very little, the evolution of the web into Web 2.0

Wiki 97
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Interesting Information via eLearning Learning

Tony Karrer

We've implemented a few features in the eLearning Learning Community. As an example, I can see that eLearning 2.0 Below are some of the bloggers who are participating in the community and when you click on the link, it will show you the community page with them selected.

article thumbnail

Work Literacy Launch

Clark Quinn

This venture comes partly from my experiences doing presentations, workshops, blogging around eLearning 2.0. tag: WorkLiteracy Comment Blog your thoughts. When you blog, include the term workliteracy or better yet a link to www.workliteracy.com and we'll do our best to aggregate these posts for access by the community.

article thumbnail

Work Literacy Launch

Tony Karrer

This venture comes partly from my experiences doing presentations, workshops, blogging around eLearning 2.0. tag: WorkLiteracy Comment Blog your thoughts. When you blog, include the term workliteracy or better yet a link to www.workliteracy.com and we'll do our best to aggregate these posts for access by the community.

article thumbnail

[from gminks] Social Learning Measurement : eLearning Technology

Tony Karrer

eLearning Technology Tony Karrers eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 eLearning Solutions Enterprise 2.0 If you have really good support for networks, communities, social learning, etc. – Sidenote: Blogger does accept anchor tags. Is there any proof? Will - great points.

article thumbnail

Web 2.0 Applications in Learning

Tony Karrer

Last week I presented a session at ASTD TechKnowledge entitled eLearning 2.0 - Applications and Implications. It could just as easily have been called Web 2.0 Ranking, tagging, top stories Tags link back to the tagger's BluePages profile IBM owns more than 50 islands in Second Life. Applications in Learning.

Wiki 105