The Learning & Development Podcast: Podcasts For Learning with Shannon Martin from Podbean

looop

The Learning & Development podcast is hosted by our Chief Learning Officer David James. This transcript is from the conversation between David and Shannon Martin on podcasts for learning. Listen to episode 65 of the Learning & Development podcast here.

Creative Solutions with Twine Presentation

Experiencing eLearning

If you’re a freelancer or consultant (or you want to be), ONILP is a great community to support you and help you grow. If you’d like an invite to the Slack community, either leave a comment on my blog or email me.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Social Technology, Community Management & Organizational Development

Learnnovators

The entire landscape of communication is changing with social technology, instantaneous chats, and forms like videos and podcasts entering the scene. To facilitate this exchange of “irregular conversations,” organizations have to think like communities, to think of Workplace Learning in a World “Beyond Automation” Community Directors/Managers/Facilitators will become a key role in developing a successful social business.

The Learning & Development Podcast: Induction That Works With Ross Stevenson

looop

The Learning & Development podcast is hosted by our Chief Learning Officer David James. Listen to episode 61 of the Learning & Development podcast here. David James: Welcome to The Learning & Development Podcast.

Podcast 20: Interpreting Global eLearning Trends – With Donald H. Taylor

Talented Learning

To learn more about this podcast series or to see the full collection of episodes visit The Talented Learning Show main page. EPISODE 20 – TOPIC SUMMARY AND GUEST: If you follow our blog , you know I’m fascinated with elearning trends. Don is one of the best-known voices in the global learning community. KEY TAKEAWAYS: In recent years, elearning trends have shifted significantly. The idea here is to check the pulse of the learning community.

Podcast 22: Launching a Learning Portal – With DirectEmployers Association

Talented Learning

To learn more about this podcast series or to see the full collection of episodes visit The Talented Learning Show main page. JEN: That’s where our consultant Carla Downing came in. In addition, we offer traditional elearning courses that look like a PowerPoint deck with voiceovers and assessments and those types of things. We’ve integrated TopClass with Higher Logic – the platform for our members-only community, DE Connect.

8 Top Learning and Development Podcasts

Elucidat

You used to have to go to events or keep on top of reading blogs and books, but with the rise of podcasts you can hear straight from the gurus on your daily commute. Here’s our list of some of the best learning and development podcasts available now. Top L&D Podcasts. Good Practice Podcast. A firm favorite amongst the L&D community (and in the Elucidat team), the Good Practice podcast focuses on key issues affecting L&D and HR teams.

The Learning & Development Podcast: Lessons From The Line Into L&D with Paul Jocelyn

looop

The Learning & Development podcast is hosted by our Chief Learning Officer David James. Listen to episode 63 of the Learning & Development podcast here. David James: Welcome to The Learning & Development Podcast.

The Learning & Development Podcast: Applying Digital Marketing To L&D at SwissRe with Satoshi Probala

looop

The Learning & Development podcast is hosted by our Chief Learning Officer David James. Listen to episode 60 of the Learning & Development podcast here. David James: Welcome to the Learning & Development Podcast. We build up some communities.

How to drive learning that counts: with Porter Novelli [podcast]

Elucidat

But the more that I’ve had the opportunity to connect with the community and really learn from them, what I’ve come to appreciate is that marketing and communications background and the behavior change background is a very adaptable skillset. The Learning at Large Podcast Uncategorised

Podcast 11: Top Association Technology Trends ? With Tamer Ali of Community Brands

Talented Learning

To learn more about this podcast series or to see the full collection of episodes visit The Talented Learning Show main page. Join me as I explore these issues and more with Tamer Ali , SVP of Education at Crowd Wisdom , a division of Community Brands. Q&A HIGHLIGHTS: As a consultant, I’m often asked about the many recent acquisitions by Community Brands. Listen to the show with your favorite podcast channel.

Continuous Learning: The Social Give and Take of Podcasting

Talented Learning

That’s been my experience with podcasting. I spent decades traveling for business and have long been addicted to audio learning content in all forms – including audio books , audio courses , talk-radio and now podcasts – to learn and help pass the travel time more quickly. I knew that producing a podcast could be an effective, engaging form of continuous learning for Talented Learning followers – especially those stuck on planes, trains and automobiles.

Taking risks to keep pace in retail L&D – with Flying Tiger [PODCAST]

Elucidat

Here are some top tips from Roberta: Stay connected to keep up: Establish a community of learners. Can you design retail elearning with a more modern look and feel? Check out the full podcast. Roberta is a big fan and consults this book every time she designs a workshop. .

The CoLab Podcast Ep. 3: Empathy & business growth with Elliot Begoun

Coassemble

Welcome to The CoLab podcast. About the CoLab Podcast. The CoLab Podcast is the best business training advice from experts in the field on sharing knowledge and growing teams successfully at scale. This enables a strong community to be built that fosters the sharing of knowledge.

The CoLab Podcast Ep. 3: Empathy & business growth with Elliot Begoun

Coassemble

Welcome to The CoLab podcast. About the CoLab Podcast. The CoLab Podcast is the best business training advice from experts in the field on sharing knowledge and growing teams successfully at scale. This enables a strong community to be built that fosters the sharing of knowledge.

Podcast 29: Growing an Online Training Business – With the Co-Founder of DataCamp

Talented Learning

To learn more about this podcast series or to see the full collection of episodes visit The Talented Learning Show main page. We’re also seeing an enormous uptick in consulting firms that play a key role in helping companies facilitate full-scale digital transformation. Is that why so many consultancies are springing up? We’ve focused on data science from the start, which created traction in our core community.

Podcast Episode 4: Achieving Franchise Learning ROI – With Mark Anderson

Talented Learning

In January, we launched this podcast as a convenient way to hear directly from experts about how you can benefit more fully from modern learning solutions. On a regular basis, I’m interviewing some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the field of extended enterprise learning – including vendor executives, consultants, customers and others. Listen to the show with your favorite podcast channel. WELCOME TO EPISODE 4 OF THE TALENTED LEARNING SHOW!

ROI 40

Does Your Business Really Need an LMS? Straight Talk with “The eLearning Coach”

Talented Learning

Earlier this year, I was fortunate to be interviewed by one of the learning community’s most talented instructional designers and thought leaders, Connie Malamed (aka “ The eLearning Coach “). The resulting podcast is titled “ The Strategic Use of Learning Management Systems ” but speaks to a more basic question: Does your organization even need an LMS? Listen to the full podcast or read the highlights below: Podcast Highlights.

9 Top eLearning Trends of 2017 from 49 Experts

eLearningArt

What does the future of eLearning hold? I think a good place is by asking 49 of the world’s leading eLearning experts the top 3 trends they predict for 2017. Here are the two most interesting takeaways from surveying 49 eLearning experts: Trend of Trends: 9 trends were picked by 10% or more of the experts. Download additional analysis and all the commentary in the free 2017 eLearning Learning Trends eBook. Dr. Partridge is an eLearning Evangelist for Adobe Systems.

The Best eLearning Websites to Bookmark

LearnUpon

From webinars and eBooks to design tips and podcasts, there’s an immense amount of eLearning websites and resources available online. For every training challenge, there are hundreds of eLearning experts online who have been there, done that, and have a wealth of advice to offer. Here’s our A to Z of the best eLearning resources out there. Resource Type: eLearning Vlogger. Curated by Ant Pugh, an L&D consultant, this vlog offers a break from the norm.

CONNIE MALAMED – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

ABOUT CONNIE MALAMED (Learning, Information Design and Visual Communication Consultant, Author, Presenter): Connie Malamed is a learning, information design and visual communication consultant. She is the publisher of The eLearning Coach, The eLearning Coach Podcast and the Instructional Design Guru mobile app. Over time, as you engage with the community, you may become more comfortable and see natural opportunities arise.

What Factors Are Shaping the LMS Market? 2018 Learning Systems FAQ

Talented Learning

As an independent learning systems consultant , I’m often asked to share my opinion about what’s happening in the LMS market. It’s a good time to be an LMS selection consultant. Now more than 30 pure-play association LMS solutions are available – all designed to support community growth, collaboration and continuing education ecommerce at every price point. Submit the form below to schedule a free preliminary consultation at your convenience.

MOOCS IN WORKPLACE LEARNING – PART 1: SOME POINTS TO CONSIDER

Learnnovators

Workplace learning designers, consultants, organizational leaders and change agents, and employees will have to work in collaboration to bring about this shift. They can be “semi-synchronous”: MOOCs can have a blend of modalities from videos and podcasts to reference links to blogs and articles, excerpts from books, whitepapers and so on. A set of videos accompanied by some reference links to blogs and articles, recommended books, podcasts, etc.,

KEVIN THORN – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

ABOUT KEVIN THORN: Kevin Thorn is an award-winning e-learning designer & developer, consultant, and owner of NuggetHead Studioz, LLC. , For many years now, you have been inspiring the community with your insights on e-learning technologies, platforms, tools and tips.

MOOCS IN WORKPLACE LEARNING – PART 3: LAUNCHING A MOOC

Learnnovators

This is a continuation of my MOOC series and also a post that draws a lot from the #MSLOC430 Community and MOOC (“C” type) that I am participating in — the open section of the graduate course in the Master’s Program in Learning and Organizational Change at Northwestern University. To make MOOCs successful, it is important for orgs to have: Community managers and facilitators — I have written about this later in the post.

GETTING STARTED WITH WORKING OUT LOUD

Learnnovators

It is still restricted to a community of folks interested in Personal Learning Networks and Personal Knowledge Management , followers of blogs by Harold Jarche, Jane Hart, John Stepper and such. You can tweet or blog, record a podcast or a video depending on what you are sharing, draw a visual sketchnote, put up an image, and whatever other creative means occur to you. My posts are usually pretty detailed, researched, and long.

The Ultimate eLearning Resources Guide (2020 Update)

LearnUpon

So, to help you stay on top of your game, we’re sharing the top eLearning resources available online right now. From eLearning inspiration to actionable advice on how to better your course building, it’s a must-read for anyone wanting to elevate their course creation skills.

52 eLearning Experts Share their Best Tip for Creating Engaging eLearning

eLearningArt

As an instructional designer, I’m always trying to make my eLearning courses more interesting, effective, and engaging. That’s why I decided to ask the leading eLearning industry experts to share their single best tip for creating engaging learning. Here are our amazing eLearning experts: Tom Kuhlmann | Karl Kapp | Ray Jimenez | Patti Shank | Bryan Jones. Charles Jennings | Articulate Community Team. She is also the author of multiple eLearning books.

eLearning Startup Opportunities

Tony Karrer

I'm going to be moderating a CalTech MIT Enterprise Forum that looks at Entrepreneurial Opportunities in eLearning - basically where do we mutually see a good opportunity to create a successful eLearning Startup. I've talked a bit about this in eLearning startups : the startups in eLearning sit in smaller niches or by attacking tangential opportunities in eLearning. It also wires into an online community and tutoring services. eLearning Technology.

THE 70:20:10 MODEL – TODAY, TOMORROW & BEYOND

Learnnovators

ABOUT CHARLES JENNINGS (Managing Director, Duntroon Associates): Charles Jennings is a leading thinker, practitioner and consultant in the areas of performance improvement, change management, and learning. Both of these can be supported in the workplace rather than in the classroom or through structured eLearning. We can’t produce a high-performing knowledge worker by simply having them attend a few classroom courses and complete some structured eLearning modules.

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | July 10, 2020

Mike Taylor

Listen, consult & lead.” —Jen In this great post from Devlin Peck, introduces 5 NoCode tools to design and develop eLearning. Podcasts. The Truth About Instructional Design ” with Nyla Spooner on the If You Build It Will They Learn podcast.

10 mLearning Lessons I Learned from reading Mobile First by Luke Wroblewski [Book Review]

mLearning Revolution

Since then mobile devices and Apps have only gotten better, faster and more innovative, and if there’s something the App development community has shown us, time and time again, is that mobile offers new possibilities never possible on PCs. And this precisely how we should think about mLearning as compared to eLearning. ” Lesson 6: Thinking Mobile-First makes Desktop eLearning better — This is a continuation of the previous lesson.

Lesson 186

4 Stages of a Learning Business

Web Courseworks

OrgCommunity and Web Courseworks are excited to present the closing webinar of the Spring eLearning Thought Leaders series, The Learning Business Maturity Model , featuring Jeff Cobb and Celisa Steele of Tagoras. Tagoras is a research and consulting firm for associations and organizations who focus on lifelong learning. ” ( Leading Learning Podcast ) . ” (Leading Learning Podcast). Stay tuned for our Summer eLearning Thought Leaders Series!

Top 74 eLearning Posts from September 2010

eLearning Learning Posts

Best of eLearning Learning in September 2010. As always, great stuff found in the eLearning world in September. 10 Unusual Sources Of Inspiration for eLearning - The eLearning Coach , September 29, 2010 We all need inspiration at times. Free Quiz and Test Maker Tools Plus My Top 3 - eLearning 24-7 , September 14, 2010 While this market has always existed, it is clearly taking a whole new form in two areas: Strong emphasis to embed into a web site or blog.

Top 25 websites for elearning tips

Sponge UK

Keep up with the latest trends or focus on specifics with these 25 elearning websites. Cut down on the browsing and focus on really beneficial resources with our list of 25 websites for elearning tips. Elearning Industry. eLearning Learning. Elearning Provocateur. Rapid eLearning | Adobe Captivate Blog. The elearning coach. Elearning industry. Post frequency: One post every hour Main themes: Everything elearning.

Subject Matter Expert (SME): How to Work With One

eLearningMind

Could you create an eLearning program without the help of a subject matter expert? Keep on reading if you want to know how subject matter experts increase the effectiveness of eLearning programs. Join online communities and interact with experts virtually.

50 Marketing Ideas for Course Creators to Thrive in 2021 [Quotes]

learnWorlds

Here’s what world-renowned marketers and online course creators said on how to improve your elearning and marketing strategies: Elearning Tips: Offering Powerful Elearning Experiences. The first day of WOL 2021 was dedicated to the best elearning practices and tactics.

Ideas 83

Free and Open Source Text to Speech Tools for e-Learning

eFront

News from the e-learning frontier Pages Home About Community Free e-Learning Resources Contribute to the e-Learning Community 1/16/2011 Free and Open Source Text to Speech Tools for e-Learning Open source software can be used as we wish, without long-term commitments and with a community of professionals that extend and support them. As a eLearning consultant I would prefer to use a human narration professional. Download audio and podcasts.

10 Training Resources You Can’t Miss in Our Virtual Training Leader’s Summer Kit

Cloudshare

Luckily, you’re in the learning and training industry, meaning you have tons of resources , communities, podcasts and technology solutions to help you better meet learner expectations. Our List of 10 Virtual Training Resources, Communities, Podcasts and Technology Solutions. eLearning Industry — eLearning Industry boasts itself as the largest online community of professionals involved in the e-learning field, and they’re acing it.

Masie 63

MOOCs In Workplace Learning – Part 1: Some Points To Consider

Learnnovators

Workplace learning designers, consultants, organizational leaders and change agents, and employees will have to work in collaboration to bring about this shift. They can be “semi-synchronous”: MOOCs can have a blend of modalities from videos and podcasts to reference links to blogs and articles, excerpts from books, whitepapers and so on. A set of videos accompanied by some reference links to blogs and articles, recommended books, podcasts, etc.,