article thumbnail

Podcast Interviews on Scenarios, ID Careers, and More

Experiencing eLearning

I’ve had the opportunity to be interviewed on some wonderful podcasts over the last few years. To make these easier to find, here’s a collection of my podcast interviews. Tools for Drafting and Building Branching Scenarios Podcast. I had a great conversation with Betty Dannewitz on her If You Ask Betty podcast.

Podcasts 413
article thumbnail

How To Make Money By Sharing Expertise For Free

Experiencing eLearning

I’m more successful as a consultant because of the reputation I’ve built by sharing my knowledge. I also did a few podcast interviews, and I’m active on LinkedIn and several online communities. How prospective clients find me In my consulting work, prospective clients find me in several ways.

Expertise 362
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Presentations on Scenario-Based Learning and More

Experiencing eLearning

I have also had the pleasure of being interviewed on several podcasts and video casts. Using scenarios can make your elearning more engaging and relevant. While branching scenarios are one effective strategy, a range of options beyond branching are available for incorporating storytelling and scenarios in elearning.

article thumbnail

10 Best eLearning Development Companies

ProProfs

Top eLearning companies provide great service to training companies, enterprises, and training managers with their eLearning development solutions. These solutions include: eLearning authoring tools. consulting & coaching. A Quick Comparison Table of the 10 Best eLearning Companies. eLearning Authoring Tool.

article thumbnail

Creative Solutions with Twine Presentation

Experiencing eLearning

If you’re a freelancer or consultant (or you want to be), ONILP is a great community to support you and help you grow. If you’d like an invite to the Slack community, either leave a comment on my blog or email me. The post Creative Solutions with Twine Presentation appeared first on Experiencing eLearning.

Solution 468
article thumbnail

ansrsource Recognized on Training Industry’s 2023 Custom Content Development Watch List

ansrsource - Accelerating Better Ways to Learn!

We provide learning consulting, design, and delivery services using our full-time team of hundreds of passionate global experts. We cultivate high-value conversations for select solution providers and with our highly engaged community of corporate learning and development leaders and decision-makers. We make connections.”

article thumbnail

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | July 10, 2020

Mike Taylor

Listen, consult & lead.” —Jen In this great post from Devlin Peck, introduces 5 NoCode tools to design and develop eLearning. In her recent Training Zone article, Sheridan Webb tells us that if L&D has learned anything from the recent challenges of lock-down, it is the value of community. Jen Hartman.