article thumbnail

New OneNote and Education Blog

Corporate eLearning Strategies and Development

In response to my last blog Mike Tholfsen of the OneNote team sent me the link to their new OneNote and Education Blog. We also hope to point to examples of great things that educators and students are doing today with OneNote and education. Many companies, including Microsoft, are delivering eLearning solutions using OneNote."

OneNote 32
article thumbnail

12 Free Microsoft Teaching Tools

DigitalChalk eLearning

They provide you with the tools, resources and activities you need to learn more about how technology plays a role in the advancement of learning in the 21st century. With their growing community, you can create and share innovation. We’ve put together a list of 12 teaching tools to help better teach and engage your students.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Gamification In Application Software Training

Learnnovators

“The future of eLearning cannot be boring courses lacking engagement or emotional response…the future of eLearning must include games and gamification.” You discover, learn, and practice features in these tools in a highly compelling environment. ” ~ Karl Kapp. INTRODUCTION. The revolution has begun!

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

This is in reference the immense and rapidly expanding technology tools. It is tough to stay on top of all the emerging tools. However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. So, I browsed "Tools" by keyword on eLearningLearning.

article thumbnail

GAMIFICATION IN APPLICATION SOFTWARE TRAINING

Learnnovators

“The future of eLearning cannot be boring courses lacking engagement or emotional response…the future of eLearning must include games and gamification.” ~ Karl Kapp. You discover, learn, and practice features in these tools in a highly compelling environment. INTRODUCTION. The revolution has begun!

article thumbnail

The Cons of Social Media for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

I have this routine where I read my elearning news feeds on a tablet (usually at night). There are all sorts of tools like Pocket , Feedly , Flipboard , Diigo , Evernote , OneNote , and even your browser via add-ons. Connect with your peers in Texas and learn all sorts of tips & tricks in this fun community-based workshop.

article thumbnail

Flipped Classroom Model: The Future-Present of Blended Learning

Leo Learning

I noted that eLearning (or rather, technology-enabled learning) was at an interesting juncture where it had a much larger role to play than previously. the importance and increasing use of virtual social communications. They recognized: how learning games and simulations were exciting and fun to engage with.