article thumbnail

The 10 Best eLearning Authoring Tools for 2022

learnWorlds

An eLearning authoring tool is an important component in creating e-learning content and a must-have tool for instructional designers, L&D professionals, and training businesses. The Best eLearning Authoring Tools. What is an eLearning Authoring Tool? Do you need an authoring tool?

article thumbnail

Breaking Down My Entry for Trivantis Community Contest 15

Trivantis

With the Trivantis® Community Contests, it’s easy. The first step in creating a Trivantis Community Contest submission for me is figuring out where I want to take the topic. I also check for incorrect spelling and double spaces, which are my known nemeses when it comes to creating eLearning content. Don’t worry!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top Rapid eLearning Tools and Templates

eLearningMind

Rapid eLearning tools and templates can help to reskill and upskill a workforce quickly. What exactly is rapid eLearning? So, what exactly is rapid eLearning, and why do we need it? There are several definitions for rapid eLearning. And rapid eLearning tools and templates are instrumental in those efforts.

article thumbnail

John Blackmon – Crystal Balling with Learnnovators

Learnnovators

ABOUT JOHN BLACKMON (Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Trivantis Corporation). As Chief Technology Officer for Trivantis Corporation, John Blackmon is responsible for all aspects of development and strategy for the company’s eLearning products. THE INTERVIEW: 1. How did you scale this height?

Trivantis 160
article thumbnail

15 ELearning Articles You Will Enjoy

LearnDash

I cover a lot of topics on this blog relating to the elearning industry. Everything from assessments, to elearning development, design, course sales, tech tools, and more. If you like elearning and everything that our industry covers, then you’ll likely enjoy reading the articles below. ELearning Article Round-Up.

article thumbnail

ERIC SCHUERMANN – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

ABOUT ERIC SCHUERMANN (Director of Global Sales, Trivantis Corporation Inc): Eric Schuermann is Director of Global Sales at Trivantis Corporation Inc. Trivantis is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, with offices in Paris, London, and Beijing. Learnnovators: What do you think is the future of rapid e-learning authoring tools?

article thumbnail

6 Steps to Choosing the Best eLearning Authoring Tool

Trivantis

The mere thought of choosing a new e-Learning authoring tool may make some eLearning professionals cringe, but it doesn’t have to be a stressful and time-consuming task. In this article, I’ll walk you through the process of choosing the best eLearning authoring tool for you. Assess your eLearning team skills.