The Customer Education Experts Directory

learnWorlds

Here, you will also find relevant communities and events that you can join or add to your calendar. CE/CS-related communities to join. CE Communities. Online community. Community. Accolades: Among the Top 30 emerging leaders in Customer Success in 2021.

How Does LMS Selection Work? This Case Reveals All

Talented Learning

The association is dedicated to enabling and encouraging community service at the state and local level. Its “members” include approximately 1000 community service organizations. After verbally confirming requirements with each of the vendor candidates, we invited them to participate in our exclusive request for proposal ( RFP ) process. The answer emerged after we completed the following 4-step comparative process: Step 1: Compare Annual License Models.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Talented Learning Greatest Hits – 2018 Edition

Talented Learning

So as you prepare for what’s ahead, join me as I reflect on topics that mattered most to the extended enterprise learning community in 2018. This year we launched our new podcast series, “ The Talented Learning Show “ to showcase one-on-one conversations with experts from across the learning technology community. When and how to use an RFP (or not). Another year is drawing to a close – already? Hard to believe, but the calendar doesn’t lie.

xapi 67

In Challenging Times: Make Lemonade in eLearning

Litmos

There are a lot of emergent prescriptions, such that there’s even a backlash! Again, these should be work-product focused, but it could be a joint response to an RFP, or a presentation, or a spreadsheet representing a business model.

Is Your LMS License Model Misaligned? How to Avoid Costly Mistakes

Talented Learning

Throughout the last month, I’ve reviewed 12 RFP responses for 3 different LMS business scenarios: association learning, commercial training and corporate channel/customer education. For example, do they browse the catalog, buy content, register for classroom training, consume online courses, use on-demand reference materials and/or interact with other learners through private communities or public social channels? Making Sense of LMS License Models.

Top 100 eLearning Items

Tony Karrer

LMS RFP The Nature of Online Collaboration Connectivism and the modern learner Nursing Simulation in Second Life eLearning Course or Online Demo - which is better? Communities of Practice Facebook as a Learning Platform We Need a Degree in Instructional Design Learning styles don't exist 90-9-1 Rule aka 1% Rule in Collaborative Environments How long does it take to create learning?

Podcast 19: Customer Education 101 – With Dave Derington of Azuqua

Talented Learning

But new communities of practice are emerging to offer knowledge sharing and support. Great idea to fill that gap with a community by and for customer education pros… A lot of us find ourselves kind of falling into this field. Our mission with CELab – the Customer Education Laboratory – is to take kind of a scientific approach to connecting practitioners with each other and with communities like yours. They needed to streamline their RFP response process.

2008 2009

Tony Karrer

for Learning Professionals Ten Predictions for eLearning 2008 Test SCORM Courses with an LMS Request for Proposal (RFP) Samples Training Method Trends Corporate Learning Long Tail and Attention Crisis SCORM Test Web 2.0 Temporary Learning Communities A new batch of Learning Communities emerged. But I'm also realizing that many learning communities form and go away - and that's okay. Luckily a few will also add in more community and wiki capabilities.

Mzinga 100

First Time Visitor Guide

Tony Karrer

Informal Learning, Communities, Bottom-up vs. Top-Down Rosenberg's Beyond eLearning - Is that eLearning 2.0? Update 2/6/2008 based on recent Top eLearning Posts It can be daunting to visit a blog for the first time. The author(s) have been writing individual articles for months or years. This is my attempt to help you get a sense of topics of my blog and find some of the more interesting past articles.

Guide 101

E-Learning Q&A November Issue

eLearning 24-7

On the other hand, while Corporate is solid, it is not as high as it should be and for the life of me, I can’t understand why COPs (Communities of Practice) are still popular. State of the LMS Industry for 2014 including trends, forecasts, emerging markets, etc. . along with my new updated LMS RFP for you to use and share. Back from Australia and boy are my arms tired (Yes, the worst joke ever!).

Issue 59