article thumbnail

xAPI conceptualized

Clark Quinn

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of attending the xAPI Base Camp, to present on content strategy. While I was there, I remembered that I have some colleagues who don’t see the connection between xAPI and learning. What I was trying to capture was how xAPI tracked activity, and that could then be used for insight.

xapi 100
article thumbnail

Writing code and content: Our 2022 MVP bloggers

Rustici Software

As a writer and content person at Rustici, I’m all about words and how we can meaningfully share our knowledge with the learning community. Out of the blogs we nominated, eLearning Learning picked two as finalists in the new and emerging technologies and the eLearning tools categories.

xapi 84
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Think xAPI is Next-Generation SCORM? Think Again

Talented Learning

EDITOR’S NOTE: Occasionally, we invite learning community experts to share their advice with our readers. Anthony is an independent xAPI evangelist and Instructional Developer for the Internet of Things. If you’re an elearning professional, you’ve probably seen or heard the term xAPI countless times.

xapi 103
article thumbnail

We’re presenting at iFEST – Join us virtually

Rustici Software

With the theme “Learning and Thriving in the New Normal,” iFEST 2021 is bringing together 450+ attendees virtually from the military, government, industry and academia to discuss what the new normal is and how we adjust and thrive in the distributed learning community. Are you an active duty military personnel or government employee?

xapi 102
article thumbnail

ELC 017: The Limitless Possibilities of xAPI (Tin Can)

The eLearning Coach

Experience API or xAPI) and discusses its potential for […] Post from: The eLearning Coach ELC 017: The Limitless Possibilities of xAPI (Tin Can). Experience API or xAPI) and discusses its potential for advancing the learning environment. Check out CONNECTIONS: xAPI in Chicago and London. ANNOUNCEMENT! Podcasts'

xapi 79
article thumbnail

xAPI Update with Aaron Silvers

ATD Learning Technologies

ATD Learning Tech Community Manager Justin Brusino checks in with Aaron Silvers about the current state of xAPI, including emerging patterns of adoption, how people are using xAPI, and what’s going on in the xAPI community. Click here to read full version.

xapi 40
article thumbnail

Ten Reasons We’re Excited About MedBiquitous 2017

Web Courseworks

MedBiq is a true community of practice. Where else can you meet an MD who will hook you up to a stress detector that fires the data to a learning record store via xAPI in real time? Real xAPI work is presented at MedBiq. This year’s event is June 5-6, and registration is still open. Why do we go? For at least ten reasons: 1.