article thumbnail

Professional Organizations for Instructional Designers

Experiencing eLearning

I recommend that everyone interested in instructional design and elearning at least sign up for a free membership level, even if you aren’t able to attend any paid events. I pay for the Online Conferences Subscription, which gives me access to multiple online events every year. I’ve spoken at several of TLDC’s events.

article thumbnail

Effective Community Management: Best Practices for Success

learnWorlds

Well, this is where community management swoops in as the game-changer. Companies that build strong learning communities , as found by Salesforce in 2021, are 3.5 The latest study from IBM showed that online learning communities can boost employee productivity by a whopping 20%. But it’s not just students.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Cultivating a Customer Community Builds Your Brand!

BrainCert

It's not just about the tasty coffee; it's about the community. Just like this coffee community, businesses need to create a sense of belonging and connection among their customers. What is a Community? This community often gathers around shared values, interests, or experiences related to the business offering.

article thumbnail

7 Ideas for Running a Virtual E-Learning Event

LearnDash

Virtual events give your learners an opportunity to connect socially and add to the value of your course. Because of this, it can often be a pleasant surprise to run a virtual event that often requires less preparation, but can draw a higher price. Here are seven ideas for virtual e-learning events—which one fits your course?

Ideas 220
article thumbnail

The Gates Are Open: Event Marketing Strategy And Digital Promotion To The eLearning Community

eLearning Industry

Simply put, event marketing is all about letting every prospect know that you are hosting an event they shouldn't miss. Read on as we share a variety of event marketing strategies and ideas to help you get the word out and increase your attendance rate. This post was first published on eLearning Industry.

article thumbnail

Best Higher Education Event Promotion Strategies

Think Orion

Maximize outreach and engagement by leveraging event data that aligns with the objectives and goals of your higher education institutions. Event promotion can help you draw a crowd and spread the word where it matters the most. But wait, are you ticking all the boxes for event promotion ?

article thumbnail

Optimizing Your Virtual Events: Essential Best Practices

Think Orion

In today’s digital landscape, hosting virtual events has become essential for businesses and organizations. But how can you make your virtual event stand out? To help you succeed, here are some key best practices of virtual events backed by statistics: Virtual events are cost-effective.

Hosting 98