article thumbnail

Effective Community Management: Best Practices for Success

learnWorlds

Well, this is where community management swoops in as the game-changer. Companies that build strong learning communities , as found by Salesforce in 2021, are 3.5 The latest study from IBM showed that online learning communities can boost employee productivity by a whopping 20%. But it’s not just students.

article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What Do Businesses Think of the Creator Economy (and how you can position yourself to earn from it)

LearnDash

According to Signalfire , the Creator Economy is built of “over 50 million independent content creators, curators, and community builders including social media influencers, bloggers, and videographers, plus the software and finance tools designed to help them with growth and monetization.”. Vine was short-lived. Businesses.

article thumbnail

ROE Tips for Your Association’s Online Community

Association eLearning

Your Association’s online community is where your members can engage with not only each other but with your association’s resources. I recently reached out to Andy for his return on engagement (ROE) tips for association’s online communities. Your online community members should feel heard and have the ability to discuss.

Community 182
article thumbnail

How to Level Up Your Marketing, Web Design, and Photography with Consultant and Business Coach Jean Perpillant

LifterLMS

Learn how to level up your marketing, web design, and photography with consultant and business coach Jean Perpillant in this LMScast hosted by Chris Badgett of LifterLMS. Jean is the founder of Design Theory, an agency built to help business owners with professional photography and digital strategy. Chris Badgett: That’s awesome.

article thumbnail

Podcast: Build your Social Media Presence with Barb Smith

Learningtogo

She enjoys hiking, scuba diving and nature photography. There is a wonderful community of people and tutorials centered on the WordPress platform. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube Channel, etc.). Remember, engagement is the key for using your digital presence as a powerful communication tool. Who is my audience?

article thumbnail

Nick Bilton Day Two Keynote “I live in the future” #astdtk13

Learning Visions

To reach the next generation: speak in games, photography. This generation wants to be part of a community. We need to use Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus to communicate with our audience. I need to do my laundry and so do you. Whoever does their laundry first gets more points. They want to have a conversation.