article thumbnail

Top 10 learning suites

Ed App

When we think of a learning suite, we think of an all in one LCMS platform from which to train and test our employees, and it should also make learning easy, engaging, and accessible to learners. This LMS is an all-in-one communication, Zoom video conferencing, and collaboration platform that fosters community learning.

Suite 52
article thumbnail

Terms e-Learning Designers Should Know

Mindflash

Learning Content Management System (LCMS): The difference between and LMS and an LCMS is that an LCMS has the added functionality of authoring e-learning content in the LMS. Instructional designers, content author, and subject-matter experts can create content in the LCMS and collaborate together to create content.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

15 Learning Suites

Ed App

When we think of a learning suite, we think of an all-in-one LCMS platform from which to train and test our employees, and it should also make learning easy, engaging, and accessible to learners. This learning software is an all-in-one communication, Zoom video conferencing, and collaboration platform that fosters community learning.

Suite 52
article thumbnail

Free e-Learning books

eFront

> If you have read any of the following books I will highly appreciate if you share your opinion with the e-Learning community. => > Resources Down-and-dirty Guidelines for Effective Discussions in Online Courses Joanna C. Dunlap Protocols for Online Discussions Joanna C.

article thumbnail

Top 68 eLearning Posts from April - Hot Topics iPad Google Buzz

eLearning Learning Posts

Key Social Learning Roles - Daretoshare , April 4, 2010 Premise : Learning communities or networks thrive because its members possess certain skills and capabilities. Community members should be able to perform one or more of the five roles described in the table that follows. What is social presence? Anderson, T., Garrison, D.

article thumbnail

Cammy Beans Learning Visions: e-Learning Content & Version Control

Learning Visions

Well need to provide our clients with some guidelines for updating content and version control. I suppose most LMS/LCMS keep track of versions on some levels. (Is At my company, we use SVN for version control (at a basic level I know that its a tool that allows you to check files in and out and keeps track of versions, etc.).

Version 100
article thumbnail

Top Learning Systems Trends – A 2019 Extended Enterprise Market Guide

Talented Learning

Popular vendors include BenchPrep , Blue Sky eLearn , Community Brands , CommPartners , Digitec Interactive , EthosCE , ExtensionEngine , Thought Industries , WBT Systems and WebCourseworks. The new standards refer to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 REPLAY THE WEBINAR NOW!