article thumbnail

eLearning Brothers Acquisition of eLearningImages.com Expands the Planet’s Largest eLearning Image Library

eLearning Brothers

AMERICAN FORK, Utah–eLearning Brothers today announced that it has acquired privately held eLearningImages.com , an online library of eLearning images that focuses on people-images in the eLearning space. The purchase adds images to the retail, business, professional services, medical and industrial lines.

Library 114
article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

This post includes workshop pricing, useful tools and resources for L&D professionals, volunteering and internship guidelines, scenarios, games, and diverse stock images. A tool for creating online communities that feel more like a game. It’s a bit of a kludge, but you can swap out the images in the published file.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What I Learned Creating AI Images for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Like many of you, I’ve been playing around with AI to generate images. Add a text prompt and in a few minutes you’re presented with mostly viable images. Many of us use stock images. This works OK, but the problem with stock images is that they are stock and very generic.

Images 74
article thumbnail

A Simple Way to Copy Text from Images for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Copying text from images comes in handy especially when updating old e-learning courses. In those cases, do a screen grab of the course and then extract the text from the image. How to Copy Text from Images. You may already have some applications that can extract the image. I recommend using Microsoft PowerToys.

Images 90
article thumbnail

How Are You Using 360° Images in E-Learning?

Rapid eLearning

Storyline 360 includes a 360° image feature where one can insert interactive markers and labels. On top of that, one can also leverage all the other capabilities of Storyline and layer content on top of the image. Last week, the e-learning challenge was to create some 360° image interactions. 360° Image Example: Mi & Mo.

Images 111
article thumbnail

Production Tip: Access All of the Images from Your Website in One Click

Rapid eLearning

When I create presentations for our webinars or workshops, I like to use the imagery from our e-learning community or the Articulate website. If you need to collect images from your company site to use in your training this tip should help. Usually when I find an image, I right-click to save. Image Extractor Extension.

Images 105
article thumbnail

Branding Courses 101: How to Download Images from Your Company Website

Rapid eLearning

Before you spend time scraping your sites for images, connect with the marketing (or web) team. Download Images from the Website. One option is to locate an image on the website, right-click and save to a folder. Download Images via the Browser’s Site Inspection. Download Images by Extracting from Your Website.

Website 96