article thumbnail

Reflections on ISPI 2010

Clark Quinn

Early in the year, I gave a presentation online to the Massachusetts chapter of ISPI (the international society for performance improvement), and they rewarded me with a membership. Now, it probably helps to explain that I’ve been eager to attend an ISPI conference for quite a while. To my benefit, I was very wrong.

ISPI 161
article thumbnail

Bob Mosher Workshop on Informal Learning

Learning Visions

Hope to see you there! ** Mass ISPI Fall 2010 Workshop, O ctober 21 Informal Learning: Are We Missing a HUGE Opportunity? Location: Westford Regency 219 Littleton Road Westford, MA 01886 For more information and to register , click: Mass ISPI. Tags: bob mosher ispi informal learning.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Friday Find Finds — Evidence-based Training Lessons, Signal vs Noise, Persuasive Copywriting

Mike Taylor

It was the first event like that I’ve been to in years and it reminds me how important it is to be able to celebrate life’s milestones with good people in your community. Thank you for being part of my online community and celebrating together in our own small way every Friday morning. We are drowning in information.

Lesson 97
article thumbnail

7 Amazing Newsletters For Learning Pros In 2022

Roundtable Learning

Guy Wallace is a Performance Analyst and Instructional Architect with a long career of award-winning work, including the Honorary Life Member Award from ISPI – the International Society for Performance Improvement. Owned by Harvard University, the publication focuses on information and insights needed to excel in business.

article thumbnail

ELearning Association Local Chapters

LearnDash

International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI) - ISPI is in many ways similar to ATD, but they take a slightly different approach by focusing on performance development over talent development. Many professionals choose to be part of both ATD and ISPI as they are the leading associations in this space.

article thumbnail

Bob Mosher on Informal Learning and Performance Support

Learning Visions

Informal Learning: Are We Missing a HUGE Opportunity? with Bob Mosher of Learning Guide Solutions, presented by Massachusetts Chapter of ISPI and sponsored by Kineo. 3 domains: formal, informal, performance support. The classic cognitive chunk of recall 7 +/- 2 tidbits of information. He had 2 1/2 minutes!

article thumbnail

BOB MOSHER – CRYSTAL BALLING WITH LEARNNOVATORS

Learnnovators

Additionally, he has acted as an influential voice in the Learning and Development industry by speaking at conferences and by being an active participant and author within industry associations such as ISPI , ATD , the Masie Consortium , The Learning Guild , and CLO Symposium/Magazine. However, that’s not the case today.