article thumbnail

9 WordPress Security Plugins to Protect Your Course

LearnDash

Or they can be programs that intercept data in order to the steal password and login information of your learners. They can scan your site, identify tampered files, and harden your security against future attacks. They can be malware scripts that cause spam advertisements to appear on the front end of your site. iThemes Pro.

Scanning 155
article thumbnail

Reality Capture Network (RCN) and Global eTraining (GeT) Forge Strategic Partnership to Elevate Reality Capture Training

Global eTraining

This groundbreaking collaboration will empower RCN members with unprecedented access to GeT’s extensive library of 450+ Building Information Modeling (BIM) and AEC courses, while also expanding GeT's offerings to include in-demand reality capture content.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

My Personal Knowledge Management Approach

Clark Quinn

Seeking is about information coming in, that is, what you’re looking for and the feeds you track. First of all there’s the ‘as needed’ searches for specific information. If there are multiple hits and not a definitive one, I’ll scan the sources as well as the title, and likely open several.

article thumbnail

Worried About Course Security? Start With Your Website.

LearnDash

More sophisticated versions of this attack can add form fields or CTA prompts to your website encouraging learners to give away personal information. When choosing a security plugin (or plugins), look at what features they provide and choose ones that are well-regarded in the WordPress community.

Security 345
article thumbnail

Information Radar

Tony Karrer

You need information radar that continuously scans for new, quality information that you should be aware of. Information Addiction Let me start this topic with a word of caution. When you find new nuggets of information, you get a chemical reaction in your brain much like an opium hit.

Scanning 108
article thumbnail

Digital Conversion Services for Every Publisher

Hurix Digital

In order to stay competitive, every organization must adapt to the latest developments and technologies to be of service to the respective community. As is well-known, XML is the leading digital publishing format which displays and stores information online. For more information, check out our Privacy Policy. Content Ingestion.

article thumbnail

Why Slack Might Become the #1 Tool for Learning

eLearning Architect

It happens less now that I work for myself, but in the corporate world I would estimate that over half the emails I received I was simply copied into - and would spend much of my day scanning the text for relevancy and then archiving. But what if content of that email is useful to us, but we don't need to be notified (i.e.

Scanning 187