article thumbnail

Facing 21st Century Instructional Design Challenges by Tom Kuhlmann

B Online Learning

Watch the opening address at iDesignX 2014 by Key Speaker, Tom Kuhlmann, VP Articulate Community. Understand how technology has changed the way courses are designed. Look for opportunities to craft great learning experiences. […]. Tom discusses how technology is changing the way we teach.

article thumbnail

Instructional Design for a New Generation

Rapid eLearning

I’m working on a presentation that covers instructional design challenges and wanted to share a few points to consider about course design and how we need to move past the way many of today’s courses are constructed. Technology has changed the landscape for today’s course designers. Want to learn more?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development - The Rapid eLearning Blog

Rapid eLearning

The Rapid Elearning Blog. 5 Simple Ways to Get Started with E-Learning Development. Almost daily I get emails asking how to get started with developing elearning. Here are five tips that will help you gain experience and develop the skills to build elearning courses that you can be proud of. 15 comments.

article thumbnail

Learning Pool ranked on the ‘Top Content Providers For Rapid eLearning’ list 2021

Learning Pool

Learning Pool, the leading elearning solutions provider, is thrilled to have made the 2021 list for ‘Top Content Providers for Rapid eLearning’ by eLearning Industry. . The committee ranked the best content providers for rapid eLearning based on the following 8 criteria: Company’s economic growth potential.

article thumbnail

The 5 Myths of Rapid E-Learning Revisited

Rapid eLearning

I came into rapid e-learning from the world of Authorware and Flash where building courses took a lot of time and cost a lot more money. They felt threatened and raised all sorts of concerns about the future of the industry and the fate of e-learning. Myth 1: Rapid E-Learning Is Crapid E-Learning!

article thumbnail

Top Resources for Instructional Designers

Learning Visions

link] Articulate’s Online Community Lots of sharing of templates and ideas in the user community. link] Cathy Moore Cathy Moore is a smarty-pants in the elearning community who’s got a bit of Kineo flair to her style with a real focus on “doing.” She has a process she calls “action mapping”.

article thumbnail

Hey You Rapid e-Learning Peeps, Slooow Down and Take a Little Drive on the ISD Side of Town

eLearning Cyclops

When I read e-Learning Magazine's article by Bob Little, Rapid e-Learning Polarizes Opinion , I was very irked by it. I will say this, if they are not adhering to instructional design principles, then they are far less likely to improve workers' performance.