article thumbnail

Bit by the Instructional Design Bug: A Conversation with Connie Malamed

TalentLMS

In the realm of workplace learning, L&D and Instructional Design work together like a lock and key. And Instructional Design shapes learning experiences that unlock new skills. Yet, instructional design often gets boxed into eLearning developmentā€”as if it’s only about churning out online courses.

article thumbnail

Instructional Design for a New Generation

Rapid eLearning

I’m working on a presentation that covers instructional design challenges and wanted to share a few points to consider about course design and how we need to move past the way many of today’s courses are constructed. Technology has changed the landscape for today’s course designers. Want to learn more?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Workshop Pricing, Tools, Volunteering: ID Links 7/5/22

Experiencing eLearning

This post includes workshop pricing, useful tools and resources for L&D professionals, volunteering and internship guidelines, scenarios, games, and diverse stock images. A tool for creating online communities that feel more like a game. Diverse stock images. I share these links periodically here on my blog.

article thumbnail

eLearning Brothers Acquisition of eLearningImages.com Expands the Planetā€™s Largest eLearning Image Library

eLearning Brothers

This purchase is a critical step in expanding the worldā€™s largest eLearning library for CLOs, HR and training professionals, instructional designers, eLearning developers, K-12, Higher Ed and Corporate Universities. The purchase adds images to the retail, business, professional services, medical and industrial lines.

Library 114
article thumbnail

Optimize Your Learning Strategy with a Training Needs Assessment

Infopro Learning

Training Evaluation vs. Training Assessment An evaluation (corresponding to the “E” in the ADDIE model) focuses on measuring the effectiveness of the already implemented training. Step 1: Conduct A Training Needs Assessment Start by taking stock of your team’s skills and knowledge through a training needs assessment.

article thumbnail

Instructional Design Tip: How to Simplify Instruction

Rapid eLearning

This instructional design tip focuses on how to simplify and chunk content in complex training courses. Essentially, instructional design is about crafting a viable learning experience. Instructional Design Tip: Break Your Content into Chunks. Instructional Design Tip: Get to Know Your Learners.

article thumbnail

How to View Old Flash Courses

Rapid eLearning

I run into that a lot in the community and with some of my old demos on this blog. The good news is that I found this thread in the community recently where Sarah shared a link to a Flash player that may help you view old courses. Check out these articles and free resources in the community. It sure is a pain.

Flash 112