article thumbnail

How to Build an Internet Company Teaching English to Spanish Speakers Online with Marcus Carter

LifterLMS

Learn how to build an internet company teaching English to Spanish speakers online with Marcus Carter in this episode of the LMScast podcast hosted by Chris Badgett from LifterLMS. Not really have much luck with internet marketing at all, really throughout all the time that we’ve had the website. I rescale everything. Absolutely.

Teach 100
article thumbnail

Local SEO Tips: 7 Best Ways to Improve your Rankings in 2023!

Think Orion

If you think about people using voice search, you can start piecing together long tail and short tail keywords that make up the phrases your customers would ask. Try adding in streets, parks, neighborhoods, local events, and other community topics in your copy or blog! By doing so, you’ll be helping the community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Interview with Devesh Sharma – Founder of WPKube

The Be-all and End-all Guide to Creating a Supreme LearnDash LMS

I didn’t have the money to renew the domain & hosting, and a random guy on the Internet helped me with it. . We also tend to focus more on long-tail keywords or the kind of articles that will attract links. . #6 . #3 Could you share any 1 great experience and 1 bad experience you have had in the industry?

article thumbnail

Top 10 eLearning Predictions for 2010

Tony Karrer

The example they cite sounds like actually hacking – but I believe that we are going to see more and more employees taking initiative to end run the barriers in order to leverage networks, communities, and tools that extend beyond the boundaries of the organization. Welcome to the mobile internet / convergence. It was terrible!

article thumbnail

100 eLearning Articles and White Papers

Tony Karrer

Managing the Complexity of Forming an Online Networking Community: 14. Innovate: Moving from Theory to Real-World Experiences in an e-Learning Community 15. Building community in an online learning environment: communication, cooperation and collaboration 16. & Communities 2.0 Storyboards & eLearning (Pt.

Wiki 147
article thumbnail

Scope of Learning Responsibility

The Learning Circuits

One was a Chief Learning Officer panel discussion where it seemed that supporting informal learning or communities of practice was not something they were considering. All of this makes me wonder: Do educational institutions and corporate learning & development departments have responsibility for supporting Long Tail Learning?

article thumbnail

Collaboration - Storyboard - Enterprise 2.0 - eLearning Hot List

eLearning Learning Posts

Long Tail Blogging is Dying? Internet Time , June 26, 2009. Not Your Father’s ROI - Internet Time , June 28, 2009. Connecting ideas with communities , June 30, 2009. Welcome TechSmith’s New Education Community Site , June 25, 2009. eLearning Technology , July 2, 2009. Streams, not blogs?