article thumbnail

A mobile future for communications and learning

Lars is Learning

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that the Handheld Learning conference is a far more vibrant community of Twitter users than the recent WOLCE attendees. Tags: ipod touch mobile learning hhl09. One great find was this recent video put together to support the MOCOM 2020.

Mobile 104
article thumbnail

New spaces, new pedagogies

Learning with e's

They can easily connect into and maintain contact with multiple communities of interest, gaining access to experts using social networking tools such as Myspace and Facebook. They can organise their own resources through free and easy to use tagging and social filtering tools. Unported License. wikis privacy digital identity.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Of posters and round tables

E-Learning Provocateur

Jan provided an overview of a series of workshops undertaken at UOW in which both teachers and students learned how to develop vodcasts for dissemination via PDAs and iPods. At the end of the day, I found the symposium informative, and I enjoyed catching up with my uni buddies and meeting new people in the e‑learning community.

Vodcaster 100
article thumbnail

Apple iPad: Who Is It Really For?

Upside Learning

If you just have to listen to music the iPod Nano had great size advantages over the iPod Touch and that explains why iPad won’t impact mp3 players. Also the iPad will be well supported by the app developer community and companies partaking in the Gold Rush – as predicted in the above promotional video! Gaming Devices?

iPad 212
article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. Tagged either under Development Tools or Cloud. It is tough to stay on top of all the emerging tools.

article thumbnail

Going geographical

Learning with e's

They can easily connect into and maintain contact with multiple communities of interest, gaining access to experts using social networking tools such as Myspace and Facebook. They can organise their own resources through free and easy to use tagging and social filtering tools.

article thumbnail

Wake up Karl, the Meme has you

Kapp Notes

Ok, so I have been tagged in a blog exercise called a “Meme” which is much like a chain letter…always fun before computers, loved handwriting fourteen letters to avoid my impending doom or bring about incredible luck…the idea of this meme is to write 5 things that you may not know about me and then tag five other people to do the same.

Music 100