article thumbnail

How Carrot Creative Uses Jing. Jing Art and more!

TechSmith Camtasia

I 'met' Chris Petescia, the VP & Director of User Experience at "Carrot Creative":[link] on Twitter when he was talking about Jing. 1. While the ingenuity of auto-uploading any screenshot taken- to a URL & clipboard- amazed us, we soon learned there was a far more vastly-featured and elegant tool to do this and more: Jing.

Jing 101
article thumbnail

Welcome TechSmith's New Education Community Site

TechSmith Camtasia

There is already some tutorials and examples showing how to creatively use Snagit, Camtasia Studio and Jing in the classroom. Education Community Site. Screencast Tour of Community Site (also embedded in the first post on the Education Blog). Tags: EDU News TechSmith 44 157 38. Education Blog.

TechSmith 104
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

TechSmith Around the Web - Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and More.

TechSmith Camtasia

. :-) That's great, but did you know that we're also active on a lot of other communities beyond TechSmith's own website? And, if you know of other sites or communities that would be useful for TechSmith to explore, please let me know. Education Community Blog. jingtips - Updates, news and tips from the Jing team.

article thumbnail

Where do you find legal music for your videos?

TechSmith Camtasia

?? Jingle bells, Jing bells. ?? For the December episode of The Forge ( add to calendar ), we want to share some of the screencasting community's favorite sites for inexpensive, legal music soundtracks. Jingle bells, Jing bells. ?? Fortunately, Tags: The Forge 595 596 332 573. We need your help to build that list!

Music 71
article thumbnail

Presentation in a Box - Free to Order

TechSmith Camtasia

If you participate in a User Group or professional association, or are conducting a workshop, class or brownbag, and would like to show off Snagit, Camtasia Studio, Jing, Morae or UserVue. Tags: Community TechSmith 408 38. And, that reminded me of something that many newer blog readers may not know about.

Free 101
article thumbnail

Welcome to the new TechSmith blog!

TechSmith Camtasia

We merged four different TechSmith blogs, and brought over their existing content: Visual Lounge, TechSmith education community, Jing, and Screencast.com. If you are looking for specific posts or content, then you can search by tags or use the search box (located in the upper right hand corner, under the navigation bar).

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. Tagged either under Development Tools or Cloud. It is tough to stay on top of all the emerging tools.