Why You Should Boost Soft Skills in Your Organization

Avilar

Companies are frantically investing time and money to recruit, retain and develop employees who know about artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, data science and the like. How to Identify and Close Soft Skills Gaps? Wondering how to identify and close your employees’ soft skills gaps?

How to Develop Leadership Competencies in Your Millennials

Avilar

What leadership competencies do Millennial managers need to develop to effectively lead our next-generation workforces? It’s no surprise, then, that Millennials tend to believe in themselves (rather than employers) to find new, better ways of doing things.

DDI 56

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Preview of the Learning Solutions and the Learning Performance Ecosystem conferences

Challenge to Learn

This is hopefully helpful if you are attending, but if you do not go to Orlando there are many ways to tap into the rich conference resources. I do not know any of them. But Learning Solutions has a great track record for great keynotes, so I do hope that they will surprise and inspire me. This years theme is ‘The convergence of technology and training’ There are three featured panels: The power of community in the new social workplace.

eLearning Predictions 2015

Web Courseworks

Manual data entry stifles the true potential of this model, however, When it comes to identifying knowledge gaps or potential performance improvement recommendations, automation is the stepping stone to broader application.

Are You Prepared for the Measles Outbreak to Hit Your Workforce?

Avilar

Did you know that competency management can help you and your team weather the storm? So, as measles moves into your community, some employees will take leave to care for sick children. And…how do those risk factors map to your employees? What they may or may not do.

Are You Failing Millennials with Your Performance Management?

Avilar

Many employers have made some progress in embracing technology, offering flexible work schedules and giving back to the community to make their company attractive to Millennial talent. They see manager feedback as one valid input and expect to hear from peers, as well, about how they’re doing.

50 suggestions for implementing 70-20-10

Jay Cross

People learn their jobs by doing their jobs. We learn on the job to do the job. Workers need to know what one another are doing. Twenty-first century employees do complex, unpredictable work. It’s up to them to figure out what to do.

Forum 98

Untapped Potential

General Assembly

To say it’s a tough endeavor is an understatement, as it usually requires time, money, and effort to bridge skills gaps and make inroads in a new field. You can read about how and why we created the Catalyst program in more detail in our white paper, Untapped Potential.)

50 suggestions for implementing 70-20-10 (5)

Jay Cross

The more we pay attention to this direct relationship, and the more senior leaders do everything they can to ensure the tools, resources and opportunities are at the fingertips of these managers to assist people who are at the heart of the customer experience, the.

A Conversation with Bryan Austin of mLevel

mLevel

All learning activity is tracked by mLevel and accessible via a series of real-time dashboards that track program completion, learner engagement, knowledge acquisition, knowledge and skills gaps, and question performance. What do you feel sets you apart as a learning solution?

Evolution of L&D - Some more thoughts

ID Reflections

Or should we ask, will L&D the way we know it remain? Do we see L&D undergoing a name change, identity shift or morphing into a different entity altogether. Now, the question is not “What to do?” In this case, “How do we go about bringing the change and making an impact?” And I ask myself, “What would I do?” What do they want? L&D needs to step into the domain of OD (Organizational Development) and do a Root Cause Analysis.

The importance of a Knowledge Sharing Culture

Growth Engineering

We’ll also see how the learning and development community is innovating to combat this trend and pave the way for a more collaborative culture. More often than not once their consultancy period is over, they leave the same knowledge gap behind them.

A Conversation with Bryan Austin of mLevel

Kapp Notes

This single individual outperformed many Fortune 500 sales training staffs that I know of! What do you feel sets you apart as a learning solution? we recently published a free white paper on this research, which includes how we’ve designed the model into mLevel ( [link] ).

How to Craft Laser-Focused Marketing Goals

General Assembly

The following is an adapted excerpt from Campaign Essentials , an exclusive white paper that will help you focus, plan, execute, and optimize your marketing efforts. What perception or behavior do you want to change in your customers? By when do I need to achieve this goal?

Free L&D webinars for March 2018

Limestone Learning

Thursday, March 1, 2018, 10AM – 11AM PT: Making of a Mindful Leader (Free for ATD members) Did you know that 68.5 Buildings and parks are named after great community leaders. Do you have an unlimited travel budget to allow them to attend training?

The LTEM Training & Learning Evaluation Model

Convergence Training

A quick reminder, most of you probably know who Dr. Will Thalheimer is, he’s kind of a learning research legend. Can you tell everybody what what you were thinking and what you were trying to do when you created LTEM? So clearly, we’re not doing as well as we might be doing.