article thumbnail

My Personal Knowledge Management Approach

Clark Quinn

So with no further ado, here’s my personal knowledge management approach. First, Harold’s Personal Knowledge Management ( PKM ) model has three components: seek, sense, and share. So workgroups and communities can do a similar approach to continually processing.

article thumbnail

10 Knowledge Management Software

Ed App

Managing your organization’s data, projects, tasks, and content resources is now made easier through the use of web-based knowledge management software. Knowledge Management Software #1 – EdApp. Knowledge Management Software #2 – Nuclino. Knowledge Management Software #4 – Flowlu.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

2023 ITA Jay Cross Memorial Award: Keeley Sorokti

Clark Quinn

The Internet Time Alliance Memorial Award , in memory of Jay Cross , is presented to a workplace learning professional who has contributed in positive ways to the field of Informal Learning and is reflective of Jay‘s lifetime of work. They share their work in public and often challenge conventional wisdom.

KM 208
article thumbnail

From Learning Management to Personal Knowledge Management

Jane Hart

All of which has now become possible due to the availability of an ever-increasing number of instructional and informational resources as well as social tools, together with easy access to huge numbers of people in social networks and online communities. 1-30 September : Personal Knowledge Management led by Harold Jarche. »

article thumbnail

PKM and Online Communities Workshops

Jane Hart

Here are the details of two upcoming workshops and one free webinar at the Social Learning Centre. Personal Knowledge Management (PKM) Workshop. Online Communities Workshop. Sessions cover: Planning your community; Launching your Community; Maintaining your Community, Role of the Community Manager.

PKM 174
article thumbnail

Integrating Social Learning In The Workplace

Learnnovators

I have been writing about social learning and its related concepts – communities of practices , working out loud and skills for the networked world for quite some time now. The catch is that “social learning” cannot just be implemented or enforced. Nor can one be sent off to attend a class on social learning.

article thumbnail

Social Technology, Community Management & Organizational Development

Learnnovators

I have written before about the perils of having social learning as a bolt on strategy and of automation taking over complicated, process-based work. In an earlier post, I had emphasized the importance of L&D to don the mantle of community management. I have discussed this in earlier posts here and here.

Community 140