article thumbnail

E-Learning 2.0 Research

Experiencing eLearning

These are my liveblogged notes from the eLearning Guild’s webinar on their e-Learning 2.0 1160 people completed the e-learning 2.0 Hard to learn: Probably not. What is e-learning 2.0? Asynchronous e-learning is high. Communities of practice and wikis are highest 2.0.

article thumbnail

5 Sets of Tried-and-True Resources for Instructional Designers

Maestro

Julie Dirsken’s Design for How People Learn. Podcasts are another great way to stay plugged into the ID scene. TLDCast : The Training, Learning, and Development Community is an active podcast with 450+ episodes. The eLearning Guys : This podcast is specific to Articulate Storyline. Social communities.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

My History of Live Blogged Notes

Experiencing eLearning

Designing e-Learning for Maximum Motivation. The New Learning Architect. E-Learning 2.0 Reinventing Organizational Learning. Podcasting with Section 508. Learning Communities. Wikis & Emerging Web 2.0 E-Learning Communities. Creating a Culture of Learning.

Wiki 170
article thumbnail

Top 100 eLearning Items

Tony Karrer

Using eLearning Learning , I thought it would be interesting to go look what it thinks are some of the top items of all time. Learning 2.0 - The Things How we read online. - Tools Collaborative Learning Using Web 2.0 Tools - A Summary PR 2.0: Tools Collaborative Learning Using Web 2.0

article thumbnail

100 eLearning Articles and White Papers

Tony Karrer

Creating Passionate Users: Crash course in learning theory 2. Keeping Up with the Pace of Change Informal learning will help employees survive in the future workplace 3. Understanding E-Learning 2.0 There are some very interesting changes going on in the world of e-learning that seem to have crept up on practitioners.

Wiki 147
article thumbnail

T+D Webcast - Social Networking and Learning

Tony Karrer

and Learning 1.0 to Learning 2.0. I'm sure lots of other people experienced it - and weren't able to get in. All that said, it was fun to participate in the session. Tony O'Driscoll did a comparison of the evolution of Web 1.0 It's a bit different than my comparison of eLearning 1.0 But similar in nature.

article thumbnail

eLearning - Social Media - Mobile Learning

Tony Karrer

A List Apart: Articles: In Defense of Eye Candy , May 16, 2009 Facilitating Online | Centre for Educational Technology , May 19, 2009 Are Your E-Learning Courses Pushed or Pulled? , May 19, 2009 25 Tools: A Toolbox for Learning Professionals 2009 , May 19, 2009 Learning 2.0