article thumbnail

Community-Based Learning for stronger learning connections

Learning Rebels

As organizational learning continues to evolve, it’s time to dust off a learning method that has the power to reshape how knowledge is cultivated and shared and addresses employee well-being : community-based learning.

Community 130
article thumbnail

2024 Learning and Development Trends We’d Like to See

Upside Learning

How do we reconcile these disparate trends? The approach I take is to talk about the trends I’d like to see. What should learning & development (L&D) be doing? Learning Science One of the areas we actively investigate, and apply, is learning science. Then, they can design a remedy for that situation.

Trends 130
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Top Trends for 2023

Lambda Solutions

In the ever-evolving landscape of education and training, Learning Management Systems (LMS) play a pivotal role in facilitating seamless learning experiences. In this blog, we explore the essence of LMS and delve into the top trends that are shaping the future of LMS in 2023.

LMS 130
article thumbnail

2024 Trends We’d Like to See

Upside Learning

How do we reconcile these disparate trends? The approach I take is to talk about the trends I’d like to see. What should learning & development (L&D) be doing? Learning Science One of the areas we actively investigate, and apply, is learning science. Then, they can design a remedy for that situation.

Trends 147
article thumbnail

Developing a Results Driven Curriculum

A well-designed learning curriculum develops and nurtures skills needed to achieve organizational and business goals with the most effective and engaging set of experiences. This ebook outlines 5 critical steps to develop learning solutions that will help you achieve the most ambitious objectives.

article thumbnail

Top Quiz Trends in Moodle™ 2023

Lambda Solutions

In this blog, we explore the top quiz trends that are shaping the Moodle landscape in 2023, providing educators with innovative ways to create engaging and effective assessments. Multimedia-Rich Quizzes: Enhance quizzes with multimedia elements such as videos, images, and audio to create a more immersive learning experience.

Moodle 130
article thumbnail

Effective Community Management: Best Practices for Success

learnWorlds

Ever felt like online learning could use a bit more… magic? Well, this is where community management swoops in as the game-changer. It’s not just about courses and textbooks anymore-it’s about creating spaces where people can learn, connect, and be inspired. That’s a solid win for teamwork and collaboration!