article thumbnail

Social Media for eLearning Professional Development (Part 1)

eLearning Brothers

Thanks to social media we have some great suggestions for how you can continue to develop your skills for free! The discussions and resources on Twitter provide the eLearning community with information, connections, and inspiration. The eLearning community on Twitter is an active one. Looking for help with Lectora?

article thumbnail

Articulate vs. Lectora | LearnNuggets

NuggetHead

The fun part of my job is having a plethora of tools in my ‘elearning development’ toolbox: Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Visio, Lectora, and now Articulate. Over the past couple years using Lectora Enterprise Edition I developed templates that would ease the elearning development process for instructional designers.

Lectora 49
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Lectora User Conference (#LUC2014) Recap

eLearning Brothers

I recently attended the Lectora User’s Conference held in Los Angeles and it was one of the most unique and intimate experiences I’ve had. I had a sense of belonging to a tight-knit group as we danced with Lectora users from all over the world. Then we take a picture of you and put you in our family scrapbook (social media).

Lectora 107
article thumbnail

10 Best eLearning Development Companies

ProProfs

You can witness their innovative ideas and practical solutions on eLearning in publications, social media, and online communities. With over 1,300 projects and a community of more than 140 creative minds, AllenComm is one of the top eLearning companies. Social tools. Lectora eLearning Solutions. Project Review App.

article thumbnail

Getting Social with Lectora Development

Trivantis

Social media is here, and it’s time to use it to your advantage. If you feel that incorporating social media could boost communication, collaboration, and create a community, then you’re interested for the right reasons. The first step of adding social media to your learning campaigns is management approval.

Lectora 40
article thumbnail

Social Learning for Online Training

Trivantis

Hey social butterfly, it’s time to learn! Social learning employs things like peer feedback and review, ranking and awards to engage students in the material and learning process. It’s more about helping people learn from one another as they work together—enhanced by collaborative enterprise social tools.”.

article thumbnail

Creating an eLearning Portfolio Using Your Community Content

Trivantis

One of my favorite (and lesser-known) features on the Trivantis® Community is the ability to share Lectora® courses. As a diehard developer turned Community Manager, I still get the itch to play around in Lectora, so I love it when I have an excuse to create something new. Community Portfolio. Websites and Blogs.