article thumbnail

Announcing several new degrees and certificates, generative AI platform features, and Coursera Hiring Solutions to better serve the community worldwide 

Coursera

Coach will be able to provide quick video lecture summaries and resources, such as a recommended clip, to help learners better understand a specific concept. COURSERA COACH – Learners will have access to a virtual coach, powered by generative AI, that can answer questions and share personalized feedback.

article thumbnail

Addressing On-Demand Learning and Performance Needs #LCBQ | Social.

Dashe & Thomson

The questions prompt quite a lively and interesting discussion among online community members. In a recent post What Makes a Successful Community Manager? I think the community manager can also support and facilitate on-demand learning and performance and will be pivotal in it’s success.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

TCC09: Wikis that Work: Effective Wiki Practices for Virtual Learning Communities

Experiencing eLearning

This virtual learning community took the initiative to form a study group and share strategies for completing course problem-solving assignments. We’ve had learning communities before, but online learning makes it more visible. Research showing benefits of learning communities. Community of Inquiry.

Wiki 193
article thumbnail

Embracing Innovation in Learning | Social Learning Blog

Dashe & Thomson

We are moving, albeit in fits and starts, from traditional learning environments, where curriculum are essentially assigned to learners, to more collaborative and innovative environments where learners can self-direct their learning and participate in communities of passion. Of course, when I saw this question, I had to try to answer it.

article thumbnail

No-Lecture Webinars - Extreme, Hyper Interaction

Vignettes Learning

When I ran the Webinar on NO-LECTURE WEBINARS participants moaned due to the speed of interaction, largely hyper keyboard pounding. Many were amazed that a webinar is possible without lecture or at least near zero lecture. I DO NOT present (a form of lecture) the survey results. Images also speak louder than your lecture.

Lecture 61
article thumbnail

My History of Live Blogged Notes

Experiencing eLearning

No Lecture Webinars. Wikis and Blogs and Tags: Oh Why? Learning Communities. E-Learning Communities. Wikis that Work: Effective Wiki Practices for Virtual Learning Communities. What can Educators Learn from Online Religious Communities? Creating Visual Stories That Resonate. Digital Storytelling in a Web 2.0

Wiki 170
article thumbnail

Let's Jam/Webinar NO LECTURES - Brainstorming Scenarios-Series 1

Vignettes Learning

These are my initial learning in testing and NO LECTURE WEBINAR The goals: Conduct Jamming like Webinars with high interactions, almost ZERO LECTURE. The interactions allowed me (facilitator) to process the issues with the participants without lecturing. Tags: webinars instructional design eLearning e-Learning.

Lecture 40