article thumbnail

How I Work: My Top 3 Productivity Tools

E-learning Uncovered

With Snagit, it’s easy to organize your screenshots by applying tags to the images or by moving them into a folder. Whenever I find something that inspires me, I’ll take a quick screenshot of it and tag it with an appropriate label. Boot Camp is a software included with OS X that lets you run Microsoft Windows on a Mac.

SnagIt 98
article thumbnail

Web-Based Authoring Tools for Scalable eLearning Development: The Time Has Come

Web Courseworks

Yes. · Community dashboards allow team. Collaborative review. . · Upload.zip files to media library. · Tagged files are searchable. · Media library tracks files used across different courses. · Support for reusable citations. . · User and role management used.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Alchemy Lab – Day 1 Recap

Ashley Chiasson

We live in a wild world where new games exist: Corona Ball and Social Distancing Tag. For example, community spread. Matt Ash – From Betamax to Fleedwood Mac: Failure & How to Bounce Back. I’m waiting in the session lobby, so I’m gonna go ahead and turn on some Fleetwood Mac to prepare! Me neither!

Mac 62
article thumbnail

TechSmith Around the Web - Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and More.

TechSmith Camtasia

. :-) That's great, but did you know that we're also active on a lot of other communities beyond TechSmith's own website? And, if you know of other sites or communities that would be useful for TechSmith to explore, please let me know. Education Community Blog. camtasiamac - Camtasia for Mac tips and tricks.

article thumbnail

15 Must-Have Knowledge Sharing Tools

The Training by Nelle Blog | Corporate Training and Consulting

MINDJET Features: Mind-mapping, knowledge capture, transfer and documentation, and visual concept boards/diagrams Why You'll Love It: It helps you to transform your written knowledge into visual formats that make the processes much easier Cost: MindManager 2017 - Perpetual License is $347, and for Mac $179. via the Mac Store.

article thumbnail

Top 10 LMS software

Ed App

Edvance360 is both Mac and PC compatible (like most platforms) and anyone with WiFi access can work on training assigned through this LMS. While iTacit is noted to be a workforce app, its focus is solely on simplifying communication while improving engagement between employers and teams.

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. Tagged either under Development Tools or Cloud. It is tough to stay on top of all the emerging tools.