danah boyd on teens and 21st century work

Jay Cross

A programmer would submit a program on punch cards and wait hours for it to compile. Instead of coding, programmers built apps by mashing up shared packages of code. Community Networks Social Learning The Future

Strategies for Implementing Gamification in Your Training

Your Training Edge

Big-named companies, such as Deloitte and IBM have successfully implemented gamification in their L&D programs, and more organizations will be giving it a try over the next few years. According to Salesforce chief trust officer Patrick Heim , after 18 months, “participants in our program were 50% less likely to click on a phishing link and 82% more likely to report a phishing email.”. In a post entitled “ MOOCs – Gamification – Mash-Up?

Strategies for Implementing Gamification in Your Training MOOCs

Your Training Edge

Big-named companies, such as Deloitte and IBM have successfully implemented gamification in their L&D programs, and more organizations will be giving it a try over the next few years. In a post entitled “ MOOCs – Gamification – Mash-Up?

Digital Participation

Your Training Edge

Digital participation is also increasing awareness regarding the ethical issues, for example, young people must be prepared and trained for the growing public roles being media makers in their community.

Learning out loud

Jay Cross

I’m soundly convinced that Learning Platforms are crowding out Learning Programs. This afternoon I’ve been trying to come up with next practices for Workscapes in general. ” Set high expectations and people live up to them. Go ahead. Peak into my brain.

Prepare the future of Learning for the Genz

Learning Wire

This is due to the social context in which they are growing up. They are growing up as more than passive consumers of media. For example, my daughter has set up a Finsta account. They can then share these with friends and an online community. Who are these people?

e-Clippings (Learning As Art): Here at ASTD.first session reviews.Ruth Clark and Tony Karrer.

Mark Oehlert

e-Clippings (Learning As Art) Home Archives Subscribe About My Social Networks « Edu-Gaming in the latest Escapist | Main | Article comparing new Mash-Up tools (Popfly, Pipes, Google) - thanks Sam Adkins » June 03, 2007 Here at ASTD.first session reviews.Ruth Clark and Tony Karrer.

Free L&D webinars for July 2018

Limestone Learning

This webcast will clear up some of the confusion and provide a window into how coaching can help, and explore how to build an effective coaching culture in your organization. Metrics that will evaluate program success. What about mash-ups?

LCB Question for December - Past Year, Present Challenges, Predictions

Tony Karrer

Vision of Future of Application and eLearning Development ) I found myself no longer recommending the use of RoboInfo or other similar programs for reference materials. Authoring in eLearning 2.0 / Add-ins & Mash-ups What do you see as the biggest challenges for 2007? Instead, I now need to get smart on things like community, networks, personal knowledge management and other such topics. The Learning Circuits Blog Question for December has been posted.

How Education Entrepreneurs Can Transcend a Crazy Busy Lifestyle with Executive Career and Mindset Coach Elizabeth Pearson

LifterLMS

Elizabeth is an executive career and mindset coach, and she’s also a program developer in the sense that she helps people move through a process. They have to grow an audience, build community. The world didn’t need some Lewis Howes, Gaby Bernstein mash-up, right?