article thumbnail

17 Best Royalty-Free Music Sites for Video Courses

learnWorlds

You probably put most of your effort into getting the lighting right , but have you ever thought how much better your learners will enjoy them when there’s some background music to enrich the experience? So, what are the options for adding music to your videos? Here’s what we will be covering: What is Royalty-Free Music?

Music 98
article thumbnail

8 Types of Online Communities: Examples & Tips on How to Build Yours

learnWorlds

The rise of online communities has transformed the way we connect, share, and engage with others. Online communities have become pivotal in fostering social interaction , offering support, facilitating professional networking, and enhancing learning opportunities. Online communities are popular.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Sam used his passion for music and love of numbers to become the first person to turn Spotify’s podcast APIs into data visualizations

Coursera

In the program, he not only gained job-ready skills, but he also discovered ways to combine his passion for music with his data science practice. I ended up messing around with the Spotify API, and I was the first person on the Internet to pull out their podcast data and do visualizations. Read his full story, below!

Music 52
article thumbnail

How to Build an Online Community in 2024

learnWorlds

Online communities have become essential for course creators, e-commerce store owners, and businesses, seeking to establish meaningful connections with their audience and drive success. In this article, we explore the essential steps for building and nurturing an online community providing an easy 7-step process.

article thumbnail

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | July 10, 2020

Mike Taylor

What I’m Listening to: I love 80’s music and I love remakes, so this “ 80s Covers & Remakes ” playlist is sure to be good, right?! In her recent Training Zone article, Sheridan Webb tells us that if L&D has learned anything from the recent challenges of lock-down, it is the value of community. Happy Friday! Thanks for reading.

article thumbnail

The Learning & Development Podcast: Podcasts For Learning with Shannon Martin from Podbean

looop

The Learning & Development podcast is hosted by our Chief Learning Officer David James. This transcript is from the conversation between David and Shannon Martin on podcasts for learning. Listen to episode 65 of the Learning & Development podcast here. The Learning & Development Podcast.

Podbean 52
article thumbnail

Continuous Learning: The Social Give and Take of Podcasting

Talented Learning

That’s been my experience with podcasting. I spent decades traveling for business and have long been addicted to audio learning content in all forms – including audio books , audio courses , talk-radio and now podcasts – to learn and help pass the travel time more quickly. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PODCAST. Give and take.