article thumbnail

Performance - Collaboration - Social Network Analysis - eLearning Hot List

Tony Karrer

World Part 2 - Social Enterprise Blog , June 6, 2009 Should you Care about Google Wave? yes, they went there - WISE Pedagogy , June 1, 2009 Time Spent - The Learning Circuits Blog , June 1, 2009 Top Other Items The following are the top other items based on social signals. Can We Enhance People's Cognitive Outcomes?

article thumbnail

Using Social Network Analysis in Social Business Design

Skilful Minds

Overall, as the post's subject indicates, my interest is in showing how social network analysis, applied to the ecosystems of organizations, can assist us in applying social business design in a manner that avoids the fallacy of open/closed business cultures.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Book instead of blogposts

Joitske Hulsebosch eLearning

I think that learning professionals in the future will have a much higher involvement with social technology in the organization. I also understand that the technology has helped to put social learning into focus. When I started in 2005 with communities of practice, few organizations were interested. Or should we specialize?

article thumbnail

10 Best Online Course Social Media: Paid & Free

Think Orion

As social media continues to impact consumer shopping behavior, marketers vividly leverage these networks’ drawing power for promotion. percent of the world’s population, are social media users. For this reason, the demand for social media professionals is increasing. The numbers are enormous – there were 5.19

article thumbnail

How to evaluate social and informal learning

Jay Cross

Dan Pontefract had a great post on TrainingWreck about the inadequacy of the Kirkpatrick model in a world where learning is increasingly collaborative and networked. Increasingly, learning is migrating from events (think “workshop&# ) to processes (think “social learning&# ). Social networks are inevitable in enterprise.

article thumbnail

Some thoughts I've had.

Mark Oehlert

Ecological Validity/Infrastructure Structure Super-structure/Foucault / Bentham Panopticism/Start Small/ Think big / Move fast/Subject-Matter Networks Can we think of these as kinship systems?/World

article thumbnail

Desire2Learn Mobile FLV - eLearning from Last Week

Tony Karrer

- Electronic Papyrus , May 3, 2009 Top Other Items The following are the top other items based on social signals.