article thumbnail

How to Increase Membership Signups

LearnDash

Membership packages are a popular choice for educators because they open up the possibility of regular subscribers who will not only stick around on the promise of future content, but who will become active contributors to your community. Promote your course on your blog and social media. Create a newsletter sign-up to nurture leads.

article thumbnail

How Professional Learning Communities Impact Student Achievement

Kitaboo

From eBooks to digital resources and the vast availability of study material, one extremely important resource that supports students in achieving academic excellence is professional learning communities or PLCs. The aim of forming such communities is to polish the teaching methodology and provide collaborative support to learners.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Bit by the Instructional Design Bug: A Conversation with Connie Malamed

TalentLMS

And our work is incredibly varied—analyzing content, interviewing audience members, designing user interfaces, developing eLearning, writing video scripts, and more. Or you could be writing a video script and going to a shoot.” For example, education, psychology, writing, graphic design.

article thumbnail

How to Promote Your First Online Course

LearnDash

Write good emails Unfortunately, there’s no secret formula to the perfect email. Practice style and writing consistency. Publish an email newsletter Delivering valuable content consistently builds trust and credibility, which leads to easier promotion of your online course. Be sure to include a strong CTA. Try other features.

Course 264
article thumbnail

Developing Connections With Our Clients and Our Learning Communities

Limestone Learning

It also forms part of the first assignment, where learners write a paper connecting ideas from the symposium to course readings. We went through examples of how Limestone interacts with its own community as well as with the greater North American learning communities (i.e., Learners are from various instructional contexts (e.g.,

article thumbnail

Friday Find Finds — Evidence-based Training Lessons, Signal vs Noise, Persuasive Copywriting

Mike Taylor

Each morning, The Sample sends you one article from a random blog or newsletter that matches up with your interests. It was the first event like that I’ve been to in years and it reminds me how important it is to be able to celebrate life’s milestones with good people in your community. Sign up here. Happy Friday!

Lesson 97
article thumbnail

5 SEO Mistakes to AVOID for Your Online Course

LearnDash

If I had to guess, I would bet that most educators are better and writing good SEO content than otherwise. However, for some educators, their biggest hesitation is the fear that sharing too much of their content on their blog won’t leave anything left for their course. But to gain followers and readers, your blog needs to have value.