article thumbnail

Which Workplace Quest—Job Seeker, Employee, or Talent Seeker—Is Yours?

SweetRush

As I’ve been researching the latest trends in the workplace, listening to professionals on LinkedIn, and keeping up with learning and talent experts, it dawned on me that there are three quests in the workplace. Go to their website and LinkedIn page. It takes time and effort, but it will pay off in the end.

Job 52
article thumbnail

Top 10 eLearning Predictions 2011 #LCBQ

Tony Karrer

Situated learning (learning within context in a community of practice) grows thanks to augmented mobile reality. Closely related will be outsourced, especially off-shore content creation. Put this all together and video is going to really take off as part of learning solutions. Here's what came up. It's a mess.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

eLearning Conferences

Tony Karrer

cfm January 28, 2009 eMarketing Techniques Conference, Austin Community College, Austin, Texas, USA. link] com/ March 22-25, 2009 TechEd 2009: Technology in Education Conference and Exposition, 14 th annual, sponsored by the Community College Foundation, Ontario Convention Center, Ontario, California, USA. link] conference/ April ?,

article thumbnail

Enterprise Mobile Learning 2011 - Year in Review

mLearning Trends

using different types of devices in multitudes of languages across diverse geographies are sure to drive awareness in mobile learning and generate interest from organizations of all sizes seeking to achieve their own successes and become more innovative in the way the train and support their ever-mobile learning communities.

article thumbnail

How You Can Build WordPress LMS Websites as a Service with WaaS Entrepreneur Michael Short

LifterLMS

They all are providing a service, you just sign up to their platform, you pick your templates and you’re off to the races, redesigning and customizing the site to your own specific needs. But with this they can just go and pick out their template and they’re off to the races and handling everything themselves.

Website 95
article thumbnail

The Changing Face of Work and Workplace Learning

ID Reflections

Communities of professionals collaborating and cooperating to learn together will be on the rise. Content will be continuously co-created and co-owned by the community members ( much like the evolution of Wikipedia ). L&D will have to don the hat of community managers and become learners. But I see this as an emerging trend.

Change 227
article thumbnail

The Changing Face of Work and Workplace Learning

Learnnovators

Communities of professionals collaborating and cooperating to learn together will be on the rise. Content will be continuously co-created and co-owned by the community members ( much like the evolution of Wikipedia ). L&D will have to don the hat of community managers and become learners. But I see this as an emerging trend.