article thumbnail

A Simple Way to Copy Text from Images for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Then copy and paste the text into the application you use to build your e-learning courses. Here are a couple of common ones: Microsoft OneNote. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro Events. Free E-Learning Resources.

Images 90
article thumbnail

How to Copy Text from Flash Courses When You Don’t have the Original File

Rapid eLearning

Use OneNote to Convert Text from Image for Flash to HTML5 Courses. Many of you have OneNote. OneNote has a screen capture feature and the option to copy text from the captured image. Those are two free to low-cost options to quickly get the text from previous e-learning courses. Upcoming E-Learning Events.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Essential Guide to Visual Thinking for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

Here’s a demo using OneNote which works a lot easier than with PowerPoint. Have you applied any visual thinking concepts to your elearning courses? If so, I’d love to learn more about what you did. E-learning Community News Learn: Want to learn more about elearning? Updated all the time.

Guide 40
article thumbnail

Over 75 Free Rapid E-Learning Resources

Rapid eLearning

The other day this guy asked me how to develop color schemes for his rapid elearning courses. I shared some of the tools that I use for color schemes in previous posts like this one on creating your own rapid elearning PowerPoint template. Community & Social Media Resources. I have the same challenge.

article thumbnail

The Cons of Social Media for E-Learning

Rapid eLearning

There are all sorts of tools like Pocket , Feedly , Flipboard , Diigo , Evernote , OneNote , and even your browser via add-ons. Download the fully revised, free 63-page ebook: The Insider's Guide to Becoming a Rapid E-Learning Pro. Upcoming E-Learning Events. Articulate E-Learning Workshop.