article thumbnail

Learning Professionals Leaders

Tony Karrer

This makes using something like google docs or pbwiki as an experiment somewhat difficult for the poor, lonely learning professional. Harold Jarche in Skills 2.0 : Today, active involvement in informal learning, particularly through web-based communities, is key to remaining professional and creative in a field. Tagging : What is this?

Wiki 189
article thumbnail

Learning Professionals Leaders

Clark Quinn

This makes using something like google docs or pbwiki as an experiment somewhat difficult for the poor, lonely learning professional. Harold Jarche in Skills 2.0 : Today, active involvement in informal learning, particularly through web-based communities, is key to remaining professional and creative in a field. Tagging : What is this?

Wiki 171
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Keeping Up - April's Big Question

eLearning Cyclops

However, being involved in an e-learning community is a big help. For me it is a blog community and following many experts on Twitter. Many of the blogs I follow are part of the eLearningLearning community. Tagged either under Development Tools or Cloud. It is tough to stay on top of all the emerging tools.

article thumbnail

6 Ways to Add Sizzle to Your Classroom

Learning Rebels

That’s what happens when your customers sign up for a course that has great branding , a fabulous tag line and an energizing course description. Sure you have. They get a little excited. Then they arrive at your session and you present them with a ladder safety course featuring the “6 Stupid Rules” YAWN.

Classroom 100
article thumbnail

Remote Collaboration

Tony Karrer

I recommend pbWiki as an easy to use Wiki solution. To do that, you must first agree on a tag to use to indicate it's part of the work teams' effort. In addition to the real-time editing described above, it also has notifications of changes to people who are collaborating on the document.