article thumbnail

Accessible Design: AIDC22 Recap

Scissortail's Learning Nest

Only about 10 percent of the disability community are advanced users. Updated eCourse Accessibility Checklist from the University of California Word and PDF Accessibility Guide from the University of California PDF Techniques for WCAG 2.0 Communities. Also see the “Communities” section for the XR in LXD group.).

Design 52
article thumbnail

Free Tools for Getting the Most out of this Blog

Rapid eLearning

Currently, we use Diigo’s linkroll feature to track our community tutorials. As a side note, if you’re looking for a voiceover career, Hear a Blog may be a great place to start. Convert the Rapid E-Learning Blog to PDF. Web2PDF offers an easy way to create a PDF of any blog post. I’m also a big Dropbox fan.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Animate Your Lesson Videos with eLearning Video Creator Kim Merritt

LifterLMS

Kim Merritt: How I do it, and it really does start with storyboarding, so I usually have clients that will throw a script, or a book, or a PDF at me, and just say, “Figure it out.” Like, what kind of gears involved, or like how do you record the voiceover? ” Chris Badgett: Make it happen. Kim Merritt: “Make it happen.”

article thumbnail

Top 10 eLearning Predictions 2011 #LCBQ

Tony Karrer

Situated learning (learning within context in a community of practice) grows thanks to augmented mobile reality. Branon Learning Management System App Stores Bob Little Apps, Not Courses Inge de Waard Augmented reality moves towards augmented learning with easy tools: Wikitude , Layar , ARToolKit. Here's what came up.

article thumbnail

What Is Articulate 360? Plus the Pros and Cons

Maestro

Check out the full article on Articulate’s eLearning Heroes community. Articulate Rise’s UI abandons the tired and traditional voiceover course for component-based learning. Articulate 360 provides subscribers with consistent updates, an amazing support community, and an evolving suite of features to create custom, responsive courses.

article thumbnail

Publishing Success with Digital First Publishing – Part 2

Magic EdTech

After previewing, reviewing, and revising content, courses can be exported to the web, PDF, or an LMS (SCORM 1.2, Adapt is supported by documentation and its founding companies seek to establish a community-led structure to govern its use. Voiceover technology and other features allow built-in accessibility.

Digital 56
article thumbnail

Podcast 22: Launching a Learning Portal – With DirectEmployers Association

Talented Learning

Also, we offer punch lists in PDF format. In addition, we offer traditional elearning courses that look like a PowerPoint deck with voiceovers and assessments and those types of things. We’ve integrated TopClass with Higher Logic – the platform for our members-only community, DE Connect. Make sense? JEN: Yep, correct.