Content creation

Learning with e's

Content creation is an important feature in many personal learning environment (PLE) models, and together with organising and sharing, makes up the cardinal triumvirate of skills that provides learners with a clear advantage. Posted by Steve Wheeler from Learning with e's.

Everyone has one

Learning with e's

Everyone has one - a personal learning environment, that is. We all learn. We all use tools to help us learn. Mine will be different to yours, because my choices and preferences about what and how I learn are different to yours. tools #ple_sou

Small, but perfectly formed

Learning with e's

I'm just back this evening from 'The Networks, Communities and Learning: Show that you Share' conference hosted at the University of Utrecht, Holland by the Bazaar Network. Posted by Steve Wheeler from Learning with e's.

Personalizing Web Access " WebTools For Learners

Web Tools for Learners

Personalizing Web Access. That has been my experience in my own learning. Which computer we use is important, but knowing how to set up our PLE (Personal Learning Environment) or, the term I prefer, our PLWE (Personal Learning and Working Environment) is foundational.

Web 52

Storyboard Templates iPhone - Best of eLearning Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

Best of eLearning Learning. Luckily eLearning Learning was able to point me at the top 63 posts for the month! Top 20 E-Learning Blogs for 2009 + Some Reflections on 2009 - The E-Learning Curve , December 14, 2009. and Change Present Challenges to Many Learning Executives - Informal Learning , December 13, 2009. Top Learning Resources of 2009 - Learn and Lead , December 23, 2009. Google Goggles will rock m-learning.