article thumbnail

Website Speed Expert and Course Creator Jon Phillips Reveals How to Speed Up Your WordPress Site

LifterLMS

We have connected with Jon Phillips of Holygrailwp.com for this LMScast episode with LifterLMS founder Chris Badgett. His name is Jon Phillips. Jon Phillips: Hey, thanks for having me, Chris. Well, WordPress is a community, and this whole course creator entrepreneur thing is a community. Enjoy the show.

article thumbnail

TCC08: What can Educators Learn from Online Religious Communities?

Experiencing eLearning

Presented by Scot Headley, Amy Dee, Sue Phillips, Tricia Meyer, Jeanette Eggert. Based on seminar where doctoral students created online community projects. The seminar raised a question about whether online religious communities could be a model for online educational experiences. Sue Phillips. Used MySpace & a wiki.

Wiki 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for October 2021

Limestone Learning

PT: Community Member Showcase Join TLDCast’s crowdcast as they feature Gwen Navarrete Klapperich, Chief Learning Consultant of Klapperich International Training Associates (KITA) LLC. PT: Community Member Showcase Join TLDCast’s crowdcast as they feature Deanne Boules, Leadership Coach, Trainer and Owner of Insync Workplace Solutions.

Free 136
article thumbnail

Free learning & development webinars for December 2023

Limestone Learning

In this session, Jack Phillips, Chairman of ROI Institute, will explore the current status of measurement and evaluation globally, and what can be done (and is being done) to dramatically change the view, perception, and success of learning and development. Instead, they're securing premier quality without the hefty price tag.

Free 72
article thumbnail

Our digital future 4: Pervasive computing

Learning with e's

Some museums already use RFID technology to tag and GPS locate valuable exhibits for security purposes and the technology has proved quite effective. When the smart phone is produced and is lined up with the Radio Frequency Identity (RFID) sensor in the exhibit, information starts to flow from the exhibit to the child's smart device.

Digital 40
article thumbnail

Free L&D webinars for March 2018

Limestone Learning

Buildings and parks are named after great community leaders. Learn more, including 2018’s new best practices for using tags, transcriptions, and technology to make your training videos easier for your employees to search. Statues are erected of people who impacted our world.

Free 41
article thumbnail

Folksonomies, memes and misunderstanding

Learning with e's

I responded (as you do) with my own version: "A folksonomist: one who organises information in ways that make sense to his/her own community of practice or interest." I was thinking about individuals tagging and organising their own content using tools such as Delicious , and then making them available to others.