Content creation

Learning with e's

Content creation is an important feature in many personal learning environment (PLE) models, and together with organising and sharing, makes up the cardinal triumvirate of skills that provides learners with a clear advantage.

Everyone has one

Learning with e's

Personal learning environments or PLEs, are the collection of tools (not just online) that enable us to connect, create and share content with our own communities of interest and practice. Personal Learning Environment PLE Web 2.0 tools #ple_sou

Small, but perfectly formed

Learning with e's

I'm just back this evening from 'The Networks, Communities and Learning: Show that you Share' conference hosted at the University of Utrecht, Holland by the Bazaar Network. Tags: PLE Meta tagging University of Utrecht Bazaar OER inter-operability

Personalizing Web Access " WebTools For Learners

Web Tools for Learners

Which computer we use is important, but knowing how to set up our PLE (Personal Learning Environment) or, the term I prefer, our PLWE (Personal Learning and Working Environment) is foundational. View Entire Community. WebTools For Learners.

Web 52

Storyboard Templates iPhone - Best of eLearning Learning

eLearning Learning Posts

PLE / Personal Learning Environment: What’s yours like? PhD thesis on tagging learning resources in a multilangual context - Ignatia Webs , December 21, 2009. 5 laws of human nature and online collaborative communities - Thinking Cloud , December 18, 2009. Best of eLearning Learning. I fell a bit behind on my reading in December. Luckily eLearning Learning was able to point me at the top 63 posts for the month! December 1, 2009 to December 31, 2009.

Four Reasons you need structure for informal learning

Xyleme

User tagging is an important aspect of sharing content that many social media tools promote. I recently participated in the #PLENK2010 MOOC, a Massive Open Online Course to study PLE’s PLN’s and PLM. Home About Podcasts Videos Xyleme Inc.